276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubberfashion Bondage Sleep Sack - extreme Sleeping Bag - Bodybag with Mask and Inner Arms - Sauna Bag for Men and Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My name is Maximilian but good friends call my Max and I am 23 Years old. One day I wanted to give my girlfriend Betty an impromptu visit I made my way to her apartment on the tenth floor. They were her Bag-Slaves, there to struggle in cloth for her amusement but also because they liked it as much as Mistress Isoto did. At the same place you will soon be, my Home Maximilian,” the strong woman explained. “But first you have to be prepared for transport like she was.”

The bag was hanging from a chain from the ceiling and the mistress, sitting on a bulging beanbag filled with two females and two males watched them happily.Time to get you to your new home,” Isoto said tenderly, grabbing the handle and hoisting him up like the bag was a suitcase. I blushed, I couldn’t deny that I liked to touch my girlfriend while she was in a bag but this wouldn’t mean that I would accept the plans this mad woman had for me and Betty.

I do everything you want,” I begged. “Don’t make Betty a sex slave. Take only me, I will be obedient.” It was an incredible view for Isoto like it always was. It was incredible as she did it too Betty and the many people before the two. She knew she made a good catch with this beautiful submissive and good man and the strong beautiful and dominant woman who was the man’s girlfriend. She also had begged that he would be left alone. It was a large dark blue human-sized cloth, a big fabric as squirming on the bed. It showed a surprising amount of feminine curves for a living fabric, beautiful long legs and a nice perky pair of breasts. I was captured by the view for a moment and as looked more closely I slowly started to fully grasp that there was somebody inside the cloth. If you have any problems whatsoever and you don´t find answer in this manual , please feel free to ask questions . You are mad!”, I barked at her, trying again to break free from her, from the domination she had over me. “We are human beings, not your fetish toys.”

AB08 - Dungeree trousers

She gently put my legs into opening of the bag she had prepared and slowly guided me into it. My pitiful resistance, my weak moves didn’t stop her, soon my hip and my unmentionables were in the bag, followed by my chest, arms and finally the head. She did this slowly and methodically, I could tell she had done this before.

Betty was a big and a strong woman so, whoever had done this to her had to be exceptionally strong. After each use , wash the vacbed with soap and water ( both inside and outside ) . Then let it dry on dark and cool place . After it dries on one side , turn it inside out , so both sides can dry . Betty and Maximilian struggled naked in a dark red bag, kissing passionately and fondling each other. never use this type of vacbed alone . It is very strong bondage device and you may not be able to get out without help from outside , if anything goes wrong . Before turning the vacuumcleaner ON , ask for permission from the person inside . For case of emergency , establish “stop-signal” with your partner . This signal should be non-verbal , if you have vacbed , where the head is inside . Whenever this signal is used , partner on outside should immediately release the vacuum and help you to get out . “Stop signal” must NEVER be ignored . When you are watching over somebody in vacbed , never leave him alone , never let him out of sight and always stay within few metres of the vacbed , so you can intervene in case of need . Mheelp! Mheelp!”, the person inside this thing mewled with a feminine voice for help as loudly she could. “Mhlet mheee mmhout!”Simply roll out the seal of the vacbed and separate layers of latex . Vacbed will instantly inflate . Not all of that was outlines through the fabric but she remembered him looking like that as she had undressed him. Latex is natural rubber and all latex clothing goes in talc powder. Please wash your latex clothes in warm water with soap before dressing. For tight garments and clothing without zippers we recommend you to use dressing aid or silicone lubricant. To shine it up please use a latex shiner. I started to panic, what if the villain who did this was still there? I was worried about Betty but I had to make sure that the person who had done this to her wasn’t there anymore, for her and my safety.

The bondage bag for a while without time pressure: cancel all appointments, snuggle in, caressed by a soft touch Glossshell, wrapped around down, imprisoned in your mental cinema, linger in good hands = enjoy intensive. This is very strong and effective bondage device . Unlike other vacuumbeds , this one is airtight , so you can enjoy it without the noise of running vacuumcleaner . I froze up and sunk into her arms into a bridal carry while she let my pants fall to the ground. Now I was naked and at the mercy of this dominant, powerful, crazy, sexy nude lady, blushing like crazy and tearing up. I didn’t want to lose my life, I didn’t want to Betty to loose hers either just to become a bag-slave. Oh, the cute little man is here to rescue his girlfriend,” the now more calm person who was looking at me said. “Adorable, really.”

Required Cookies & Technologies

Yes, struggle more,” requested Isoto and stroked over the struggling Outlines. She embraced the bag with both arms, cuddling her sexy new catch, kissing him and stroking him. She could play with him for hours now but she had to bring him home first.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment