276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick, 10g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I garden, even when the only space available is the rooftop of my apartment. I’ve been a knitter since age seven, and I spin and dye my own wool as well. And if you can ferment it, it’s probably in my pantry or on my kitchen counter. I can’t go more than a few days without a trip deep into the Pennsylvania State Game Lands looking for mushrooms, edible plants, or the sound of the wind in the trees. Some people successfully use witch hazel to treat their acne. Its anti-inflammatory properties calm the swelling and reduce acne on the skin. Flavonoids, tannins, and a few other naturally occurring compounds found in witch hazel give it a natural astringency. For light to moderate acne, try sweeping an alcohol-free witch hazel toner on clean skin to help dry out the acne. Follow up with a light, non-comedogenic moisturizer. 3. Soothe Sensitive Skin Help stressed skin heal. The tannins in witch hazel work as a natural astringent, removing excess oil from the skin. It can reduce shine and control acne. In fact, many topical acne treatments include witch hazel.

One of the most embarrassing health complaints is the pain of hemorrhoids. No one wants to talk about them, but they’re more common than you think. And one of the easiest ways to soothe the pain and itch of hemorrhoids is with all-natural witch hazel. Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Tris(tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) citrate, CI42090 (Blue 4) Who doesn’t love sitting outside in the summer? I know the bugs sure enjoy it; it’s like an all you can eat buffet. Only we’re the ones on the menu.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Organic Witch Hazel, Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, Witch Hazel, Witch Hazel Extract, Witch Hazel Distillate, Toner, Astringent 8oz

Witch hazel is an astringent, and its tannins help balance your skin’s sebum production and even out oily skin tone. When it comes to cleaning many household surfaces, your biggest culprit is dust. Absorbing oil on the skin: Too much sebum or oil can clog the skin’s pores and result in pimples. The tannins in witch hazel work as a natural astringent, removing excess oil from the skin to prevent breakouts. Whenever using something new on your skin, it’s best to do a patch test on the crook of your elbow and watch for 24 hours for adverse reaction. 1. Reduce Redness Although it takes time, witch hazel can help red skin.Operation: Rabbit • Foxy by Proxy • 14 Carrot Rabbit • Water, Water Every Hare • The Hasty Hare • Oily Hare • Rabbit Seasoning • Rabbit's Kin • Hare Lift Don’t put that bottle away just yet! Your four-legged friends can benefit too. 17. Use Witch Hazel to Clean Ears “No, seriously, mom, you don’t have to do this.” My gift of gab and sense of humor via the written word keeps me busy as a copywriter and freelance blogger. Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Lactate, Lauramide Dea, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Twig Extract, Disodium Edta, Parfum, CI 42090, And like all other natural remedies, we have the indigenous people of the plant’s native habitat to thank for sharing the many benefits of this healing plant. The Native Americans would boil the twigs, leaves, and bark and use the resultant brew both internally and externally. Today, the bark and leaves are distilled, resulting in the healing liquid many of us are familiar with today. Scientific Evidence vs. Anecdotal Evidence

Mix 1 cup of witch hazel with a gallon of water and wipe down your countertops or mop your floors. Use a microfiber cloth or mop for a streak-free mirror-like shine. 27. Gentle Degreaser Witch hazel can cut through grease on your face and on your stovetop. You can use a witch hazel distillate to clean your lenses instead of buying a commercial lens cleaner. It won’t harm the coatings and is just as effective. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.And there have been a number of research papers published concerning the healing properties of witch hazel. That’s a pretty big stamp of approval. Active ingredient: This topical solution contains Distilled Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Water) B.P.C. 100% v/v Witch hazel can cause dryness and irritation if people use it in large quantities. If this happens, the irritated skin may react by producing more oil. Excess oil can clog pores and cause breakouts. Can witch hazel reduce acne scars? I’ve come to the realization that just because a research group hasn’t been given the time and money to look into the efficacy of a natural remedy doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. Hurdy-Gurdy Hare • Mutiny on the Bunny • Homeless Hare • Big House Bunny • What's Up Doc? • 8 Ball Bunny • Hillbilly Hare • Bunker Hill Bunny • Bushy Hare • Rabbit of Seville

Horrified, Hazel dashes to her magic mirror a third time and meekly asks the genie in the mirror, in a softer, sexier tone of voice to match her beautiful new appearance, if she's still ugly. The genie, upon seeing the witch's new look, immediately falls in love with her and lunges to grab her after giving a very Bob Hope-like "ROWR, ROWR!" The anti-inflammatory properties of witch hazel soothe red, inflamed skin. With daily use, it can help to reduce redness for many skin conditions. For this specific use, it’s important to use an alcohol-free toner as alcohol can exacerbate inflamed skin. 2. Treat Acne Witch hazel can help with acne. There’s nothing more uncomfortable than the sting and heat of a sunburn. Soothe your skin and help it to heal with witch hazel. If you aren’t too uncomfortable, you can daub it on your skin with a cotton ball. Yes, research suggests that the anti-inflammatory and astringent properties in witch hazel can minimize acne breakouts. The anti-inflammatory properties calm the skin, while the astringent properties reduce excess oil on the skin that can lead to clogged pores and breakouts.

Required Cookies & Technologies

Shorten the pain and discomfort of cold sores by dabbing the blister with a cotton bud dipped in witch hazel. Or better yet, if you feel the familiar tingle announcing that a cold sore is on the way, head it off at the pass by applying witch hazel to the tingly skin several times a day. 16. Diaper Rash Keep the bottom cheeks happy to keep the top cheeks happy. I’m a firm believer in self-sufficiency, no matter where you live, and the power and pride that comes from doing something for yourself. The naturally occurring tannins found in witch hazel cause the blood vessels in your skin to constrict. Using it will temporarily tighten your pores to give skin a more smooth and toned appearance. The Native Americans knew the value of witch hazel and used it to treat many health issues – from ulcers to sprains to using it to stop bleeding or soothe sore muscles. The value of this natural plant medicine was well-known. It deserves a spot in every medicine cabinet to this day. 9. Sunburn As a pale-skinned red head, it hurts just to look at this photo. If you’ve got a wee one on the way, I highly suggest adding witch hazel to your layette. 12. Treat Poison Ivy and Poison Oak Dealing with poison ivy isn’t a walk in the park. Heh. Did you see what I did there?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment