276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self-Tan Liquid 170 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Why risk exposing your hair, skin and body to the dangers of the sun when you have Fake Bake Flawless Darker?

Love this stuff! I have used it for years! This is the only product that doesn't make me break out into hives. Has great color! Never lets me down. 100% worth it! This is my absolute favorite product of its kind out there. I've used it for a few years now, and I am beyond pleased. I love the even application, the scent, and how long it lasts. It has become a part of my beauty routine that I simply CANNOT go without. My husband says I'm addicted to it. Lol. Thanks so much for my FLAWLESS tan!Apply with the enclosed application mitt in upward circular motions to the skin, ensuring all areas are covered, and lightly guide excess tanner over hands and feet. Prior to applying to elbows, hands, knees and feet, we recommend the use of our oil- free moisturizing products. I couldn’t find the double shot that made me look toasty! It made me look naturally Sun kissed versus orange but this bad boy popped up. It came with an application mit and glove. I thought this was a lotion like the double shot but it wasn’t .. it’s a liquid spray. A little but of a challenge to spread but, it’s a thinner coat and dried even faster! If I could include pics I would. I love that I had hide my pale skin to wear dresses and my swim suit in public! Worth every dollar. Oh if you get it on your hands just wash right away in the warmest water and soap. At least for me it didn’t leave a stain on my hands Fake Bake products are designed with tan-boosting ingredients, so you get a long-lasting self-tan that maintains that oh-so desirable Flawless Darker glow. You'll love the tropical, coconut scent as you're applying this liquid too!

I’ve tried a lot of fake tanning. I grew up tanning (indoor & out) in the 90’s & know what a good dark tan should look like. This brand has done a great job! My only complaint..the spray nozzle could be upgraded & more sweat/rub off proof. It stained my neon yellow VS bra in the straps & I had to request another shipment due to product leaking & the nozzle being broken. Customer Svc. replaced it immediately free of charge but I’d prefer a nicer spray pump. The final color is beautiful, no streaking or patches & a little goes a long way! I will be using often.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment