276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Natural Dog Company - SKIN SOOTHER | All-Natural, Organic, Vegan Balm for Dry, Itchy Skin, Skin Irritations, Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Bug Bites and more - 2oz/59ml Stick

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Applying before bedtime is an ideal time when your dog is at rest and the body goes into regeneration mode Most of all we wanted to produce a range of super-tasty 100% natural food that dogs and cats would love and that our customers could believe in. For our dogs we wanted food that would produce a visible improvement in their health and appearance with shiny coats and exuberant energy and fitness. For our cats we wanted to create a food that was healthy, nutritious, tasty and would keep them purring away for many years to come. Reduce frequency as your dog’s nose improves using less often to maintain a beautiful, healthy snout. For the most pawsome results, use with our PawTection balm for added protection and to prevent potential injury

With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy), clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area, and use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to gently apply a generous amount of Snout Soother to your dog’s nose. Follow up every application with a treat, playtime, a nice belly rub, or whatever your dog’s favorite reward is! Sorry for the long review, I’m just in awe of how much his skin healed and how much better he looks and feels! Many dogs do not want their noses messed with because those tissues are highly sensitive - touching IS painful even if they don't show it (dogs are stoic by nature). Dogs also have many nerve endings in their noses. Imagine chapped lips - ouch! Let me take you on a heartfelt journey, a story that began with the love for my bulldog. From the very start, my dog showed me how vital it is to nourish our pets with quality and natural foods. Bottom Line: While I obviously wish the product was a little less expensive, I do understand that you get what you pay for as far as quality, & natural ingredients are always (for whatever reason) more expensive than synthetics.

Essential Vitamins:Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Niacin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Choline, Biotin*, Vitamin K* Holding down or confining may not be the best option, either, as most dogs will resist or fear constraint. If you coax your dog with a FIRM, but gentle, approach (and sometimes treats), you should get a better response. At All Natural Dog Products, our treats are more than just products; they're a promise. A promise of quality, transparency, and the kind of care that my bulldog inspired in me. Each treat we offer reflects not just the culmination of my journey but also the love and dedication I have for the well-being of all dogs.

Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent and frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves. Essential Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium As a playful puppy, he reacted to every type of food I offered, leading to countless vet visits and lots of wasted dog food. Frustration turned to concern, and that's when I realized something was amiss. Through patience and perseverance, I discovered he had a lengthy list of food intolerances, and my quest for understanding and solutions began. They went on: “This is one of the few products I trust to use on my dog and it clears up her skin and helps keep it healthy. It relieves the redness and itchiness and allows the skin to heal.”There are several ways of accomplishing this (depending on your dog). What we hear the most from our customers is to make sure your dog associates the application of Snout Soother as a "reward" - not as a negative or confining situation. We don’t give it to her every day, as she’s not a nut every day, but it definitely helps for those times when she seems overly anxious or crazy, & will be a big help until we are finally able to get her into socialization opportunities & obedience classes. Our ingredients are blended with only the highest-quality essential nutrients. These supplements are delish, impactful, and suitable for dogs of all ages and sizes. We believe that owning a cat or dog brings huge responsibilities regarding the health, welfare and happiness of the animal and that is why we work with veterinary professionals and pet nutrition experts to produce food which brings out the best in our cats and dogs. Not only that, but we have been determined from the start that we would do our very best to minimise our effect on the environment, and we remain committed to doing so with our carbon negative programs, award winning recycling facilities, wetland habitat and tree planting schemes.

Here is the breakdown of how many pumps you need depending on the weight of your dog (note that one pump equals one teaspoon): I invite you to join me on this enriching expedition toward providing the best for our four-legged friends. Together, let's celebrate the joy of happy, tail-wagging dogs enjoying treats made with love and understanding, we believe that every dog deserves the finest, and that belief is etched into every treat we deliver. We have 13 vitamins and 12 minerals included in our formula, but we guarantee the following as highlights for overall health:With my bulldog as my guiding light, my passion for natural dog nutrition was born. I embarked on a mission to share my newfound knowledge with fellow dog lovers. Every hurdle, every trial, and every triumph became a part of my expertise, shaping the way I approached the world of dog food. To start, we recommend applying the balm at least two to three times daily. Using the balm before bed is ideal due to the peak of healing and regeneration that occurs in dogs while they sleep.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment