276°
Posted 20 hours ago

La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Ultra-Light Fluid 50ml

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Note: I earn a small commission when you purchase through affiliate links, which helps me purchase products for review + also help improve the Blog! Yes, I know that not applying sunscreen can lead to a number of health hazards, but I truly hate the chalky, thick feeling and the consequent breakouts that occur! Don't forget to apply aftersun to both your face and body to maintain the skin’s antioxidants and daily hydration.

Glycerin Dimethicone Isohexadecane Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Octocrylene Silica Drometrizole Trisiloxane Isononyl Isononanoate Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer Ethylhexyl Triazone PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Isododecane Phenoxyethanol Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid Silica Silylate Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone PEG-8 Laurate Caprylyl Glycol Triethanolamine Disteardimonium Hectorite Tocopherol Disodium EDTA Dodecene Propylene Carbonate Poloxamer 407 Zinc Gluconate Perlite (Code F.I like the small bottle as it is easy to fit in your going away make up bag and the small bottle goes a long way! This product is great mostly because it has an almost invisible, lightweight texture but manages to give a brilliant sun protection. So then you will have a tinted formula great for evening out your complexion, and also to protect skin from sunburn and cell damage from UV rays. Also, if you have oily and/or acne prone skin this is the perfect product you have been looking for ages.

Yes this contains Denatured Alcohol, but I understand that it’s very common in Sun Fluids as it keeps the texture both lightweight and layerable (prevents balling up). La Roche-Posay’s 2022 update on the best-selling Anthelios Ultra-Light now contains MEXORYL400 (hence the name) for even higher protection against ultra-long UVA rays. Triethyl Citrate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Propanediol, C12 22 Alkyl Acrylate/Hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Methoxypropylamino Cyclohexenylidene Ethoxyethylcyanoacetate, Perlite, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate. Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays.For sunscreen with maximum effectiveness, remember to apply enough, sunscreen spread it evenly and reapply it every 2 hours, after bathing or sweating.

The Missha Aqua Sun Gel (Review HERE and Purchase Link HERE) – I prefer the finish of the Missha (More Matter) or the Garnier Ambre Solair Sun Fluid ( Youtube Video HERE and Purchase Link HERE) – As this is MUCH cheaper. In under a week my skin quality had noticeably degraded, with papules all over my cheeks and whiteheads on my nose and forehead. The tube at the top of the bottle helps to dispense exactly the small amounts you need to apply everyday to your face, décolletage and hands.The trademarked Mexoplex Complex is a specially designed filtering system, which ensures that this product provides high broad-spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB light. It is a small bottle, but it was more than enough for a 10-day holiday, using on face, arms, and legs each day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment