276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun SK3000 Styling Kit 4 in 1 Beard Trimmer For Men

£55£110.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41 This Braun styling kit, in common with our other all-in-one trimmers, offers a great deal of versatility. You can use it for beard trimming and styling your facial hair. Like Braun's hybrid trimmers and our extensive collection of body groomers, it is also suited to use on body hair. Thanks to the three combs in the Braun styling kit 4-in-1, you can also use your SK3000 to trim your head hair at precise lengths from as little as 0.5mm through to 11mm. However, you should note that the supplied Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor, which benefits from FlexBall technology, is only designed for shaving facial hair. Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Next Day & Named Day Delivery Keeping your Lifetime Sharp Blades clean is easy as is the case with all of the all-in-one trimmer 3 series collection from Braun. When you have finished trimming your hair, remove the comb – if you have used one - and rinse the Braun all-in-one head in water. Any of the combs that have been used should also be rinsed in clean water to get rid of any cut hairs that remain. Next, simply allow your SK3000 Braun all-in-one trimmer to dry out before putting it away for use next time. Note that the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor that comes with this kit should be cleaned and dried in much the same way to remove hair and shaving foam. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product

Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday. If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services Ako ste kliknuli na neki link, moguće je da ta stranica nije uredno ažurirana, i da sadržan nije najnoviji. Model: BRAUN SK3000 BLK/BLK RZR Naziv i vrsta robe: TRIMER Uvoznik: Procter & Gamble d.o.o. Zemlja porekla: Kina + Poljska Prava potrošača: Zagarantovana sva prava kupaca po osnovu zakona o zaštiti potrošača Product lifetime: is the availability period during which the supplier provides the products spare parts after the expiration of the warranty period.Ako ste direktno kucali URL adresu, molimo proverite da li ste lepo otkucali sva slova. Vodite računa o velikim i malim slovima. Tehnomedia centar DOO se trudi da cene, fotografije i opisi artikala budu što tačniji i kompletniji ali ne može da garantuje da su svi podaci apsolutno ispravni. Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment