276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Welcome Home: A Guide to Building a Home For Your Soul

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I started reading it while in a really low place and I have NEVER related more to any person or written piece. Compassion: Discover the three different types of compassion and learn how you can let people in while maintaining boundaries. We build those homes and we decorate them with the love and care and respect that makes us feel safe at the end of the day.

Welcome Home Summary of Key Ideas and Review | Najwa Zebian Welcome Home Summary of Key Ideas and Review | Najwa Zebian

In her debut book of inspiration, poet Najwa Zebian shares her revolutionary concept of home - the place of safety where you can embrace your vulnerability and discover your self-worth. When those people walk away, those homes walk away with them, and all of a sudden, we feel empty because everything that we had within us, we put into them. Self-love means embracing yourself for who you are, but it also exists in your ability to recognize and receive the love around you. From the back of Welcome Home: “Najwa Zebian shares her revolutionary concept of home - the place of safety where you can embrace your vulnerability and discover your self-worth.The home you’re building inside yourself is a place of safety, a place where you’re comfortable living as your authentic self. You could try waiting it out in another room, but you know the knocking is just going to get louder. And the start of the book did give me something new to dwell on; however, after a few chapters, the book became very repetitive and she was adding in the findings of other books and incorporating her life lessons to make a link somehow which didn't feel very authentic. The kind you want to desecrate with highlighter—but no, it’s no kind of desecration to embrace the words that speak most deeply to you, that find roost in your heart-marrow and whisper that you can dare to be happier and healthier than you previously knew how to be.

Welcome Home by Najwa Zebian | Penguin Random House Canada Welcome Home by Najwa Zebian | Penguin Random House Canada

The author of three collections of poetry, she delivered the TEDx talk "Finding Home Through Poetry" and recently launched a digital school, Soul Academy, and a podcast, Stories of the Soul. I will definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a home in someone else's home rather than building their own. Sometimes forgiving yourself takes the form of you telling the story as you experienced it, not as someone else wrote it. Before you start building your home, you must lay the brick road that leads to the land on which your home will be built.Sometimes we choose to stand at a closed door and hope that it will somehow open, although that may defy logic and although we may know deep down that no goodness will come from it. For me it was quite hard to finish the book as information started being a bit redundant, but this is purely due to the fact that I paved similar path and came to identical conclusions.

Welcome Home : A Guide to Building a Home for Your Soul Welcome Home : A Guide to Building a Home for Your Soul

In her debut book of inspiration, poet Najwa Zebian shares her revolutionary concept of home—the place of safety where you can embrace your vulnerability and discover your self-worth. Her thesis that a person should make a home in themself and no one else is unuanced, the same few events are used repeatedly to make very similar points, and the prompts and questions are leading. Since self-publishing her first collection of poetry and prose in 2016, Najwa has become an inspiration to millions of people worldwide.

This book includes true-life instances that inspired the author, techniques, and actions that can be easily got to follow (while emotionally hard to do), and poetry. There were so many instances where I put the book down simply because I didn't want to absorb what was being written.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment