276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lesbian fun in the Changing Room: Lesbian Erotica

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Or, as I would bluntly put it (people who talk to me IRL get used to my very blunt perspective on things -- at least they don't view me as a fence sitter) "put up or shut up". She kept saying, god you look really really great you know, you really suit this dress, your arse feels great it in. Unless the lesbain [snipped editorial] was actively harassing or checking out the other girls in the locker room (you know, actually doing something wrong) then the only policy in any manual to handle this non-situation is "deal with it" in big red letters. I nod and kiss her forehead gently before removing my hands from her body and sitting back on the small faux-leather seat that was outside of the small changing room.

Because they dealt with it in an offensive fashion does not mean the underlying problem wasn't there anyway. Nina loves to read both suspense and contemporary romance, and is still a total fan-girl when she meets her favourite authors at book-signings and conferences. Unless we're prepared to put separate changing stalls in schools (and this would take a generation to fully implement), the best we can do is keep the changerooms divided by gender as formerly and expect everyone to behave considerately regardless of their sexual orientation. Come on let's get up we're making out in the girls' locker room, someone can walk in and think we're doing the nasty.

have intimate emotional relationships with both men and women, but only have sexual relationships with one gender. My point is that we should be allowed to screw each other, assuming we are both consenting and capable, if we decide, given our mutual attraction and willingness, that we would like to.

The presumption--for political reasons--that any man who ever has sex with another man is really gay, and his attractions to women are just fooling himself, irks me even more. Both seductive and revolting, the parasitic aliens use female bodies to dominate, terrify, and ultimately consume the male protagonists. You can't claim a certain sexual biology and then turn around and suggest that it can be turned on and off under varying circumstances.And then there were the girls who were expert at getting changed without exposing any extra flesh (it doesn't take much practice to learn how to change shirts without flashing anybody). This is the best point made for the defence in this thread so far, and one that has forced me to reflect on my opinion.

One person was truly open about his bisexuality--and he quit school three months before graduation because he got tired of football players spitting on him in the halls. In the rest of the fucking world men and women use changing rooms and bathrooms without any regard whatsoever to sexual orientation. Even of those women you do find attractive, you normally hit on them only if you're reasonably confident of a positive response. and yes, that does happen- some clubs even have all glass walls around the rooms classes are just for people who want to watch). There is a 100% chance that the kid was being teased before by other gay people who were not out and/or less effeminate.In the end she ends up in the middle of her teammates and is rewarded with an intensive erotic experience. Secondly, even if it is more stressful, I'm inclined to think the kids of both genders would be more likely to quietly and quickly get changed, facing the wall.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment