276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Comfy Sacks 6 ft Lounger Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair, Black Faux Leather

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. Offer can be combined with financing through Lovesac Credit Card, Heroes 5% Discount Program, and Refer A Friend . Activities like homeschooling that have kids sitting down for hours on end require comfortable chairs, and it doesn't get any better than Comfy Sacks.

Our products have been tested with the roughest children and even run over by a 54 ton battle tank and we very rarely have a cover or liner that needs to be replaced.The old beanbag chairs used to be loud and often times break; leaving a plethora of static beans lingering through the house.

To expedite the expansion process make sure the foam is broken down into golf ball size pieces and for the first week rotate and fluff once or twice a day. If you're thinking of mixing up your decor in your basement, family room, or even your bedroom, then the Comfy Sack bean bag would be an excellent addition. Don't have a good experience on bean bag chairs because of my large frame but Comfy Sacks changed all that.Comfy Sacks has even been chosen by Apple as their lounge room furniture of choice, giving their employees a space to relax and recharge. During the last month(s) of the promo period the required monthly payment may be reduced due to the prior months’ rounding. Officially chosen by a number of popular gaming magazines as the top chair for gamers, it provides all-day comfort for all of your relaxation needs. At Comfy Sacks, we all live in our favorite bean bags, and we think our yellow Sacks add a fantastic pop of color to living rooms, dorm rooms, and home offices alike.

I definitely don't feel the floor at all when I sit and that's really one of the things I was most relieved about. The best part Comfy Sack bean bags come in all sizes from bean chairs for one person to bean bags big enough for the whole family!

But what parents love most about this Sack is the lockable zipper on our durable inner liner, making our bags safer for curious kids.

Like all of our Sacks, our 8-Foot Sack is made right here in the USA and backed by a massive 5-year warranty. Comfy Sack bean bags come in all sizes from beanbag chairs for one person to products large enough for the whole family. Unlike the styrofoam beans in a huge bean bag chair that flatten over time, polyurethane will hold its shape while being comfortable to relax on.When you get it, it's tricky to get around the packaging because it's super tight and at the same time you can't just cut it open because you might damage the inside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment