276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AllSaints Sunset Riot Eau de Parfum (100ml) Woody, Floral & Fresh Scent, Luxury Fragrance, Unisex

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Red currant and bergamot give this Coach fragrance a fruitiness that BR doesn’t have, but which some people might prefer. Rose and a light tonka bean early gives it a soft Delina-like aroma. Apres l’Amour is a massive scent, that goes heavy on the amber notes, and has a very citrus laden top. It has the sweeter elements of Baccarat, but can also have a lot more of the plastic/dentist office smell, that some people report with our target fragrance.

To my nose, it isn’t as sweet or smooth, and has a larger floral presence. Jasmine and marigold. Also, has hints of the Extrait version of BR 540, it kind of leans that way. This doesn’t have the same level of sweetness as BR 540, to me. The orange note up top is sharp and its power in the early stages is one of the main distinctions here. It’s smooth, fresh, and has a good deal of ambroxan in the middle act. That’s when it’s most similar. Seeing as Extrait is even more costly than the original Kurkdjian scent, Amber Oud Rouge presents a great affordable option for those who prefer the concentrated version.Heavier on the amber notes, resin, and saffron this can be a good alternative for those who don’t want as much jasmine in the mix. Untold kind of skirts the line between Baccarat and the Extrait version of that perfume. Bath and Body Works In The Stars Eau de Parfum 1.7 Fluid Ounce New In Box–In the Stars is a very inexpensive options that sort of skirts the line between Cloud and Baccarat Rouge. It’s lighter and fruitier than either, but has a warm base of sandalwood and amber. It was that time again. The local chain transmitted the bonus points and I was spoilt for choice... So, this does seem to have more of a metallic finish on my skin, than some of the others. Nothing too outlandish, some of you might even prefer this Fragrenza version, but just putting it out there.

It’s sweet and woody with a floral heart. Almost like a vanilla candy during the dry down period, as it were. The wood notes aren’t too prominent, either and it’s more of a generic white floral note, versus anything specific. It’s not as soft, still unisex, while leaning slightly more masculine than BR 540. A very interesting take on this style of fragrance. Well, how should I describe the best ... I think that I do not really create, but let's say so.... It leaves a wet puddle on a relatively small area of skin.Again, kind of weird how they’re similar. Still, not a complete 1 to 1 smell by any means, and more like it has flashes of being like the MFK perfume. You’re just going to need to be a fan of candy-like levels of sweetness, because that’s what this can bring. Kind of overpriced for what it is. I mean, the performance itself is long-lasting and beast mode. But, the actual smell isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Not a perfume that is trying to be a one to one match of BR 540 and can be polarizing. The citrus notes are a difference in the earlier stages, along with a heavy emphasis on sugar, that does settle down. Then, you will get muskier and drier notes, but also a big dose of that saffron note.

Stramonio by V Canto– Stramonio is another one that gets talked about with Baccarat. This is not an exact copy, but has similar traits to the Kurkdjian perfume. Up top you will get much more fruitiness, almost a tropical sort of vibe. Mandarin orange and lychee, with a great touch of cassis. That juiciness is met with the freshness of waterlily and some light jasmine touches. Club de Nuit Untold– Not the cheapest option on the list, but still does save some money versus an actual bottle of BR 540. However, Club de Nuit Untold provides a pretty strong and well-performing resemblance to what we’re looking for. But, it is highly popular and well reviewed for those of you who want yet another BR 540-esque perfume to test out. The pricing is about in line with many of the other options on this part of the list. You get rose, patchouli, and a fairly decent example of sandalwood for this price point. It also has other sweeter notes, giving it that vibe, but I haven’t seen what the exact listing of these notes are.

UK Size:

I’ve tried a few of their men’s Chanel fragrance versions and they at least get the opening notes correct. The fragrances don’t generally have the same depth as the original and some of the base notes, really don’t come through in the perfume oil. I figured that I’d include this as another potential option, for those who want to give it a try. Ajmal Aristocrat, 2.5 Oz– Aristocrat is another sweeter option that does share the jasmine and saffron notes found in Baccarat Rouge. Along with, amber and a musky dry down.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment