276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel 7 oz. Maximum Hold (Pack of 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Say g’day to curls as bouncy as a kangaroo and waves as soft as a wallaby! Quench your curly hair’s thirst with this curl-loving range designed for dry curly and wavy hair (2B-3B, here we are!). Try the Aussie Bouncy Curls collection for 3 days of soft and moisturised wavy and curly hair, reviving and keeping curls defined and extra hydrated! It’s a Bonza Goodness for dry curly hair. It’s infused with Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil & Macadamia Nut Oil. Wave hello to bouncy and defined curls - Happy Curls Day everyday! After washing and conditioning your hair as usual, apply your usual leave-in conditioner. (I just squish to rinse and leave in some of my regular conditioner.) Next, flip your head upside down and squish out as much water as you can with a soft t-shirt. If you use a curl cream or butter, add that in. For my 2c low porosity hair, I actually found that the Aussie Instant Freeze Gelmade my hair bouncy and voluminous. Although it’s a hard hold gel, it doesn’t have heavy moisturizers that could weigh your hair down. My hair tends to look bouncy and full when I use this gel. What hair types does the Aussie Instant Freeze gel work best with? This gel does contain benzyl alcohol in a fairly large amount. However, it’s a non-volatile alcohol that acts as a preservative. According to Naturally Curly, “It should not impact the texture or feel of your hair.”

When you’ve coated all the sections with gel, flip your head to one side and scrunch upward. Flip to the other side and keep scrunching. Then, gently bring your head upward. Clip a few sections at the top of your head to create volume. However, if you like a softer “beach waves” look, I would recommend a lighter hold gel such as the Zotos Biotera Gel. Or you could even try a mousse, like the Pantene Pro-V Curl Mousse. Does the Aussie Instant Freeze gel tame frizz? The Aussie Instant Freeze gel provides a very strong hold which can last for several days between washes. I found it to be much stronger than the Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel. Want to look mega-fab on a daily basis? The Aussie Mighty Mega range is your daily dose of mega get up and go to keep your hair feeling super soft, shiny, and full of bonza bounce. The silicone free, vegan, and cruelty-free formula is infused with Australian Blue Mountain Eucalyptus extract, and it smells a-mazing (if that ain’t mega, we don’t know what is!) Lightweight and gentle enough for daily use, your hair will thank you every morning! If you’re following the Curly Girl Method, you know that finding the best products for curly hair is super important. From sulfate-free shampoo to curly hair gel , the right products can set you up for success. I’d heard a lot of curly girls rave about Aussie Instant Freeze Gel, so I was excited to try it for myself. Here’s my honest review of Aussie Instant Freeze Gel. What are the ingredients in the Aussie Instant Freeze Gel?I live in Gulf Coast Texas. I love my Miss Jessie's Jelly Curls, but it's not holding up to the Humidity here.

If you’re looking for distinct, well defined curls, you’ll probably love this gel! It creates fantastic definition and works very well for curl clumping. Although I haven’t tried it with every curl type, I think it would work well for almost any curly girl! These curly girls—who all have different curl types—love it! Any tips from people? I've heard good results about Aussie Instant Freeze, but I need to know if that'll hold up to Texas Coast Humidity and Heat. Also, should I be using an anti frizz serum instead?As always, the ingredients at the beginning of the list are present in high concentrations. This gel is water-based, and that’s a good sign! And the ingredients at the end are present in very tiny amounts.Although there is a little bit of jojoba seed oil and aloe vera extract, there’s not really enough to affect your hair. Personally, I didn’t notice a difference in frizz as compared to my regular gel. However, gel is not really a solution for frizz. After your curls are completely dry, scrunch out the crunch with your hands. Voila- you have soft, defined, touchable curls! Let’s Chat: Because it’s a drugstore gel, it’s not a huge investment like some gels are. If you’re on the fence, just go for it! Next, you can either 1) air dry your curls OR 2) allow them to air dry until 50% dry and diffuse with a blow-dryer. Option #2 will produce a more defined curl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment