276°
Posted 20 hours ago

De'Longhi Dinamica, Fully-Automatic Whole Bean Coffee Machine, Cappuccino, Espresso, ECAM 350.50.B, Black,ECAM350.50.B

£489.995£979.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Choose from 5 levels of coffee strength and program portion size (the amount of coffee and milk) so that it’s suited perfectly to the capacity of your favourite mug. The DeLonghi Dinamica has a height adjustable dispensing spout which is really easy to move up or down. I find that it’s best to move it all the way down if you’re making espresso. That way, you’ll cut down on splashes and preserve the crema in your espresso cup. Officially, nothing is supposed to go in the dishwasher, but in my opinion, you can still put the carafe for the LatteCrema system, the drip tray or the coffee grounds container in there. Not the brew group, of course, which you have to rinse by hand! Plus, even from day one, I’ve never had to worry about any parts chipping off during washing. In general, the Dinamica is a sturdy machine that can be counted on for the long haul. DeLonghi Dinamica Features Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.

The only thing that would make it easier is if the automatic espresso machine “automatically” carried its dishes to the dishwasher on its own! Until that happens, though, cleaning the Dinamica is still a breeze. A Note on Dishwashers It’s not unusual to see a ground coffee bypass on a super automatic espresso machine. Still, you might never end up using it. Located in the 10.6 ounce (300 gram) bean hopper, the Dinamica’s bypass doser is intended for pre-ground decaf coffee. I guess it makes sense – you don’t want to have to empty the hopper for the odd evening coffee. The universal descaler "For Better Coffee". Made of natural, high-quality ingredients, this descaler efficiently removes limescale and ensures smooth operation of your coffee machine. Not only does the dual heating system allow you to prepare espresso and milk foam simultaneously, it helps the machine maintain a consistent temperature. After all, the Dinamica doesn’t have to constantly switch between making coffee and steaming milk.When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.

This is where the Dinamica I tested took an impressively different approach. Even at its default settings, it did almost everything right when preparing drinks straight out of the box.Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters. Included Accessories: Carbon filter, Measuring scoop, Cleaning supplies Removable water spout, Milk carafe. Buying a fully automatic machine means introducing more cleaning and descaling into your life. Sorry, that’s just the way it is.

Incidentally, before I go any further I should clarify which machine I’m talking about. After all, DeLonghi loves to issue seemingly endless iterations on a theme, each with a slightly different model number. Anyway, in today’s DeLonghi Dinamica review I’ll be looking at the ECAM35075SI, which is the one with an automatic milk frother. The universal milk system cleaner "For Better Coffee". Made of natural ingredients of the highest quality, this cleaner ensures ideal hygiene inside the milk system: it gets rid of any accumulated bacteria, milk fats and milk residue.

De'Longhi Dinamica ECAM 350.50.B reviews

To add to that, DeLonghi seems to take the matter of how the brew group goes into the Dinamica pretty seriously. Coffee machine with a milk container: pour the mixture into the milk container and activate the hot steam/milk function. Repeat the procedure using clean water. The DeLonghi Dinamica comes with a two-year warranty that’ll cover any manufacturer defects. Plus, DeLonghi throws in an extra year if you go ahead and register your product.

As I mentioned earlier, the Dinamica’s intuitive user interface makes it easy to adjust settings and customize your drink. You can change brewing temperature, strength and amount of coffee, as well as the amount of milk froth. When you factor in the 13 grinder adjustment settings, you’ll find the DeLonghi Dinamica to be an extremely versatile machine. Cup Height When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it. Incidentally, while you aren’t able to adjust the temperature, I can tell you that the Dinamica’s milk froth comes out nice and hot. At least for me, that is. I know some of you aren’t satisfied unless you’re in danger of scalding your tongue! Specialty Drinks With all that said, you will have to jump through a few hoops before making coffee. You’ll need to install the water filter, input your water hardness and perform a rinsing function. Don’t worry, though; the Dinamica will guide you through the process and everything you need is included. Sure, it’s true a little bit of froth did end up in the cups, and the espresso could have benefitted from a touch more crema and body. However, the fact that you can use the thing without any expertise speaks volumes.As an added bonus, the Dinamica will be able to pump out cappuccinos and americanos until the cows come home. Or at least until you need to refill the water tank! Brew Group If your coffee machine is equipped with an integrated milk system cleaning program, simply follow the required procedure. If there's no integrated milk system cleaning program in your appliance, see the following instructions. I know I just told you that the DeLonghi Dinamica can’t produce an authentic flat white. Still, it’s on the menu along with 17 other specialty drinks, including espresso macchiato, cappuccino and ristretto.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment