276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SoundPEATS T2 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, ANC Earphones with Transparency Mode, Bluetooth 5.1 in-Ear Headphones, 30 Hours Playtime, USB-C Quick Charge, Stereo Sound, 12mm Driver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nélkülözhetetlen sütik Ezek elengedhetetlenek a weboldal és funkcióinak működéséhez, amelyek használatáról Ön dönt. Nélkülük nem működne a weboldalunk, például nem tudna bejelentkezni saját fiókjába, vagy bevásárlói listákat létrehozni. Connectivity is perfectly adequate, as you would expect with the buds using the Airoha Bluetooth 5.2 enabled chip. I couldn't get it to disconnect until I made it to my bedroom - around 10m away, but with multiple walls, wireless devices, open Bluetooth cases etc. Ultra long playtime up to 10 hours with single charge (8 hours with ANC mode on), and another 2 recharges provided by the charging case to ensure your daily or weekly use. Equipped with Type-C charging port for your convenience with wide applicability. The LEDs on the charging case tells you clearly the power left. Pleasant Sound & Large Driver

In terms of ANC and sound quality, the SoundPeats T2 are a solid presentation for the their ANC earbuds. However, they have a number of serious shortcomings, much of which seem to be down to QC issues (intermittent audio hiss) and software glitches (touch controls failing). For the most part, I can live through these issues which only occurs intermittently, but the uncertainty you may receive a faulty unit prevents me from giving these my highest recommendation. When the left Soundpeats T2 earbud is placed into the charging case, the first LED indicator flashes, which means the left earbud in charging status. Each pair of T2 buds has an internal battery that will last 10 hours of continuous use with a single charge. Almost any wireless earbud on the market is shorter than this. Your performance will drop to eight hours when you turn on ANC, which is still quite good. I rate the Active Noise Cancelling up there with the best ANC buds that I’ve tested, like the Soundcore’s. Ensure that the charging device and USB-C cable are in working condition and connected correctly to the charging case.I have a policy when reviewing the less expensive headphones out there. I don't think it's generally fair to compare them with the more expensive models and when awarding marks out of ten I do like to take their price into account. Compared to Soundpeats T2 sound signature of the Tribit C1 is really quite solid and similar to T2, providing you with good coverage across the range, having good bass emphasis, and sounding bright enough for music to sound exceptionally nice. The earbuds themselves are quite large but surprisingly comfortable and stay put in my ears very well. They have an ergonomic negative profile - the issue is more into how much they protrude out of your ears than the fit. Therefore they are not ideal for sleeping with or wearing a hat over.

On the other hand, their Passthrough surprised the team with a very good implementation that efficiently adds a layer of perception of surrounding noises and voices, still without introducing weird sounds nor heavy distortion on the music listened. As far as the overall design goes for the earbuds, there’s not too much to complain about. The design is functional and, most importantly, they’re comfortable to wear when listening to them. Charging Case On the front of the case, there are three LED indicators that show the charging level of the case but also when the earbuds themselves are charging. I like that the case shows both of these as it’s handy to know when the earbuds are fully charged by only needing to glance at the case, some pricier earbuds don’t feature this ability on their case so it’s nice to see it on these.It’s got three lights on the case that indicate the charging status and battery capacity left on the case. Once you charge these earbuds, the battery lasts about 10 hours for the earbuds and can be extended up to 30 hours using the case. If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SOUNDPEATS isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low-value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty. to increase the volume, tap once on the right earbuds, and it will slowly increase your volume and to volume down, press once on the left earbuds, and it will increase slowly volume down These have Bluetooth 5.2, which is the latest Bluetooth addition. These earbuds come with an IPX6 waterproof rating, which means these earbuds can resist high-pressure, heavy sprays of water, Which is Impressive

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment