276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Essence - long lasting eye pencil - 01 Black Fever

£0.99£1.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Draw a line on the upper and lower lid to outline your eyes, or draw an accurate line on your upper lid. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. With its innovative twist mechanism, the long-lasting eye pencil ensures a particularly accurate and easy application. The brand’s portfolio includes everything you need for a complete look – from a primer to Essence foundation or highlighter.

Immediately after application, it slightly smudges, but you need to wait a couple of seconds for it to dry and stay in place. I am not the best at doing the eyeliner and, therefore, I prefer a Kajal or Kohl eyeliner rather than liquid eyeliners to draw the eye line. The Eye Pencil has a handy, innovative twist mechanism that always ensures a smooth and very accurate application of the nicest lines and shapes.In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented.

I have been looking for a pencil for drawing on the upper mucous membrane and for smoky eyeliner for a long time. This variant of eye pencil is one of the best in the product range of the German cosmetic company Essence. The German brand Essence creates playful and affordable makeup of great quality to help you achieve a perfect look – whether you’re a beginner, an avid follower of trends, or you already have your own unique style.INGREDIENTS: METHYL TRIMETHICONE, ORYZA SATIVA CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TIN OXIDE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I don't know what's in the formula, but a few hours after applying the pencil, my eyes become red, watery, and stay that way for a whole day. I never tried them for swimming or take bath or shower with the eyeliner on, but in spite of they are not waterproof, they resist really well the effect of the water if you let them on their own without rubbing. I’ve already reviewed a couple of them in this blog, such as the Stay matte 8 H lipsticks and the Chrom On Eyeshadows.

We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. It didn't cause any reactions (which is a huge plus), but because it is soft, it clumps on the lashes and leaves small clumps (the only downside, which I deducted points for). However, this tip becomes thicker and round as you use the pencil, making it difficult to get a precise application of the product.

The Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil 39 Shimmer SunSation is an intensely pigmented eye pencil that allows you to create the most beautiful eye looks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment