276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WE 50rd Long Gas Magazine for WE G17 / G18 / G19 / G23/ G34 / G35 & Tokyo Marui G17 / G18C Airsoft GBB

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For this reason, I’m tempted to suggest that the people who feel a difference between the two guns in this regard are simply imagining it. Reliability When it comes to handguns, reliability is probably the most important criterion for me personally. So, which is more reliable — the 17 or the 19?

However, in my opinion, this two-round difference means very little for practical purposes. There are some who would say that, in a self-defense situation, you can never have too many rounds in the magazine. Both weapons continue to develop, with the most recent models being the Gen 4 series. These are slightly smaller than their Gen 3 predecessors, though in all other respects pretty much the same. The main difference on the Gen 5 is that it features more rounded edges on the front, making it easier to holster and magazine changing is also easier with a thumb cut out at the lower front of the Pistol Grip. There is also the addition of an ambidextrous Slide Release, which is great news for Left Handed fans of this platform.If you are looking for a handgun for concealed carry, but one that also handles like a full-size pistol, the 19 is a great gun. The half-inch smaller frame makes concealing it just that little bit easier, without affecting the way it handles. Suggested limits are based on Joulage Limit rules used Halo Mill: Proving Grounds, and is the equivalent of 350fps, using 0.20g BB resulting in an upper limit of 1.14j. Velocity Again, terms of cost, both weapons are fairly similar. In terms of handguns, they both come in at the more expensive end of the range, but you get what you pay for when it comes to handguns.

In reality, the difference in weight between the two guns is so small as to be impossible to feel for the majority of users, and the same goes for the recoil.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING US:

It’s for this reason that making a direct comparison of the technical accuracy of both pistols is somewhat useless. Both are capable of far more accuracy than I (and probably you) are able to extract from them. I personally prefer the Gen 3 G19, which has the features I like, and a well earned reputatin for simplicity and reliability. But my carry pistol was an older G19, without the finger grooves or rail. Simpker = better? I also have built Govt/1911 pistols that competed on the National level in IpSC, with my favorite match pistol digesting an estimated 30,000 rds of .45 ACP, with no major problems. A PROPERLY built 1911/Govt type pistol can be as reliable as any other mechanical object. But, any 1911/Govt pistol, out of the box, without professional tuning, can be an unreliable disaster. When it comes to reliability with the 1911 platform, the devil is in the details.

the only breakages I recall were the plastic sights, a slide stop, and recoil spring/guide rod issues. And reliability, out of the box, was much better than with the average untuned 1911/Govt. The reason for this is that a gun’s mechanical accuracy is generally less of a factor than how experienced you are using it. Face it, the half-inch difference between the barrels on the two guns is tiny in comparison to the skill of the person shooting it.

Write a review

I imagine these are the same people who, in that situation, will fire off their whole magazine in two seconds, and maybe hit once. It makes no sense to design your self-defense strategy around how many times you are going to miss.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment