276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wrong Place Wrong Time: Can you stop a murder after it's already happened? THE SUNDAY TIMES THRILLER OF THE YEAR AND REESE’S BOOK CLUB PICK 2022

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She witnesses him stab and kill a man, and Jen and her husband Kelly are horrified when Todd is arrested. As you have already seen the future, it will be difficult for you to face the convincing lies your family members tell. This is such a layered and complex story, with lots of clues and parts that all funnel towards one cohesive explanation. There simply is no rhyme nor reason to why she's moving backwards, but it doesn't matter – time travel is used to demonstrate how small seemingly insignificant details can add up to a disastrous event.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time Paperback – 30 Sept. 2016 Wrong Place, Wrong Time Paperback – 30 Sept. 2016

This begins a time loop as Jen travels back days, weeks, months at a time trying to solve the mystery of who this man was and stop her son's involvement. She goes to sleep distraught and in despair, only to wake up to find its the day before the horrifying events. Wrong Place Wrong Time runs the whole gamut of emotions with perfectly paced twists and turns that leave you utterly spent and completely satisfied.A mystery thriller that played with your own natural thought process to piece together the story and the plot while the twists kept coming. Channels Groundhog Day with an endlessly replayed murder, as a woman's unassuming son kills a stranger - over and over again. The next day, Jen wakes up and the date is one day before the murder and she keeps on travelling back where she figures out the events that led up to that night.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time: Wrong Time, Wrong Criminal Volume 7: Wrong Place, Wrong Time: Wrong Time, Wrong

If you like a book that keeps you gripped and eagerly anticipating the next move, then you will be immersed in this one. Instead, we tend to fly through life in our own bubbles and then when the shoes drops, we're forced to react.The concept of the novel is fantastic and very different from her previous novels, yet it’s also full of many clever twists and turns you don’t see coming which is one of her trademarks. A deep-thinking, mind-bending novel that will keep you riveted, don’t make the mistake that I did and put it down prematurely. I did figure out part of the twist, but it may not be as obvious to those who are new to this genre.

Wrong Place Wrong Time - by Gillian McAllister - Target Wrong Place Wrong Time - by Gillian McAllister - Target

As Jen watches through the window, she sees her funny, seemingly happy teenage son stab a total stranger. a granular exploration of secrecy and guilt -- how they corrode, how they poison a psyche -- in the manner of 'The Tell-Tale Heart. A brilliantly genre-bending, mind-twisting answer to the question How far would you go to save your child? I understand it was because Joseph would one day get out and didn’t want him to find out that he was undercover. This may end up on my best of the year list; it will certainly be one of my most enjoyable reading experiences.WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME is the spellbinding story of a mother going back in time to try to prevent her son from committing a murder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment