276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOYO JF-15 California Sound Effect Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because I know for sure that they are clones. And, I own as well as used extensively, these two series of pedals. Okay, I changed my mind. After much deliberation and debate with myself. I have decided to add the Ironman series of pedals to this Joyo pedal clone list.

Up to now the only one I could not put hand on was the VT Bass. I trust the values from the tables on this thread but they are a little odd. The gain is too high and the waveform is being cropped, so if someone have this beauty and can get some good hi-res gutshots from the inside of it , to get the resistor values, at least, will be a nice start point to have a consistent schematic for this version also. Starting with the Voice control down low, you’ll find bluesy overdrive tones. As you turn it up, the pedal offers more crunchy guitar tones. Finally, with the Voice control on full, you’re in metal guitar tone territory.Thanks for this Hanky, fascinating that the speaker sim used in the California is different to the other Joyo Sound pedals. Where we collect your personal information from a third party, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party. By providing personal information about another person to us, you represent that you are legally permitted to do so, and we will not be responsible for verifying any such authorisation.

In terms of distortion tones, tweaking the Voice control changes the core sound of the pedal and can provide a range of usable tones. Yes, this single control is that powerful. But watch out, as increasing this control can make the pedal noisy.The California sound is also brilliant on bass as well as guitar. Giving a massive low end sound whether you’re using it as a DI or an overdrive. marketing businesses engaged by us to disseminate materials to which recipients have consented; and You can use it instead of an amp and it can save your gig if your amp fails, just put it at the end of all your other pedals and set it clean like your amp then just take the output from the California Sound straight to the desk. But for my experience the universe of users who keep doing changes on the pedals are less than 5%... The Joyo California Sound aims to recreate the famous early Mesa Boogie tones. Think sounds from the Mark IV, for example. If you’ve ever had the privilege of playing through one, you’ll know all the channels are pretty special and cover a wide tonal spectrum.

Thats a lot of work there. You could design a pcb with mini switches to make a all-in-one version of these. third parties who produce any content, advertising, and marketing campaigns for us that you may interact with; and

Here we have yet another clone of a classic MXR pedal. This time we have the Joyo Dynamic Compressor which is a clone of the MXR Dyna Comp. The Dyna comp is one of my favorite pedals of all time with its simple design but awesome sound. This Joyo Compressor is also a rare example as being one of the few clone pedals to not be identically designed to the original. Joyo Compressor vs MXR Dyna Comp

I ask the question above, rather than stating that this is an actual clone. The reason is that no such confirmation points in the direction that this is a Zen Drive Clone. The Zen Drive is an OD pedal that produces a “Creamy” tone. And whilst the Tai Chi does something similar, they’re still pretty different in their tonal characteristics. The Graphics on the Tai Chi would lead anyone to believe that this is a Zen Drive due to the fact that the Zen Drive has similar graphics. One thing that is for sure, however, is that this Joyo Tai Chi pedal was designed for a Japanese guitar player as his signature pedal. Just like with the Chinese clone pedal 10 Series by Joyo features some amp simulator/preamp pedals. So does the Ironman series. Only this time these incredible preamps/amp simulators come in the same tiny size as the rest of the Ironman pedals. Furthermore, Joyo has added a few new amp simulators to this range that aren’t featured in the 10 series. The Joyo Ironman amp simulator clone list is as follows:Just by looking and hearing the effects from the 10 and 30 series, we can see Joyo make some of the best Chinese clone pedals. However, as I mentioned at the start of this list, there are essentially three series or ranges of pedals by Joyo. I’ve covered the 10 series clones as well as the 30 series clones already. But, did you know there is another series of pedals by Joyo called the Ironman series?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment