276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Raid Ant Bait Station, Ant Killer for Indoor and Outdoor Use, Pack of 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Raid Max Liquid Ant Baits kill the queen and the colony ( excluding carpenter ants, harvest ants, pharaoh ants and fire ants). These stations attract ants, enticing them with bait, and then transfer an ant-killer product onto them. The worker ants take this to the nest and it slowly kills the entire colony.

Raid Ant Bait Station | Ocado Raid Ant Bait Station | Ocado

Nippon Ant Killer Powder is one of the most well-known products for killing ants both inside the home and out. I used the Home Defence Ant Stop! Bait Station in my kitchen, positioning two bait stations at two different entry/exit points that I’d seen ants use. Place the station close to where you see ants run. One station is normally sufficient to eliminate one nest. Bait stations are incredibly easy to use. There’s no mixing or spraying, and no special equipment required. You simply place the traps in areas where you’ve seen the bugs foraging for food and let their instincts do the rest.When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us.

RAID® ANT BAITS III - Menards RAID® ANT BAITS III - Menards

In my case, I wasn’t sure where the nest was; however, there were a few places where the ant activity was more prolific, so I just poured a little pile of the granules in each of these places. It’s always recommended to read the manufacturer’s instructions first, to be sure exactly what your product is capable of and how it should be used, but these are some other insects that can be kept at bay by ant killers: Common garden ants don’t have stingers and don’t bite. They are very fond of sweet substances, so using sugary ant bait is likely to lure them in. Carpenter Ants These work the same was as baited stations, but you’ll have more flexibility in terms of where to place the poison. Whilst Ant Gone can is technically suitable for indoor and outdoor use, you’d have to think carefully about how to apply it inside if you didn’t want to drench your house (given that it’s a liquid).Although not so commonly found in the home, one of the main problems with a carpenter ant invasion is they can be quite hard to get rid of. Similar to Maxforce, Advion traps come already loaded with bait. If you can’t get your hands on any of the Maxforce, this could be a worthy alternative. However, there are a couple of factors that pushed this selection to number two on our list. Keep all food-stuff in airtight containers or in bags sealed with secure clips or ties. Rinse out containers before putting them in recycling bins, and wipe and dry kitchen surfaces after preparing food. You might want to keep sugary foods and drinks such as squash and jam in the fridge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment