276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aquarius Pro Valet Spot Wash Carpet Cleaner | Portable Spray Extraction Machine | Clean Carpet, Upholstery, Car Seats & More | Remove Dirt, Spills, Stains, & More | 1100W Motor | 7 Litre Tank

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Revolutionise the way you clean with a system that injects a mild detergent into the fabric and simultaneously vacuums it up, leaving your carpets and upholstery refreshed and revitalised. Very very lastly, this is my honest opinion of my experience with different machines and companies, I'm not affiliated with anyone, I simply enjoy cleaning and getting the most for my money and try to help people in the process. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Vacuum cleaners are great for getting rid of dirt and dust from your carpets at home, hotel or in the office, but a carpet cleaner does more than just removing dirt. COMPACT YET POWERFUL - Designed as a small portable unit fitted with wheels for easy transportation to wherever you need it and fitted with a powerful 1100W vacuum motor and 4 bar pump providing a highly effective cleaning performance. This particular job was quite involved taking hoses through bed room window as from front door to bedroom it was 200 ft, one of those awkward shaped houses. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .I like to see the water being extracted but when using the carpet head you can't see it as you are standing behind it. Not every carpet cleaner machine is convenient to use as some don’t come with a tank for filling cleaning solution. Easy to fill / empty dirty / clean water, Spray not too over the top seems to be more of a mist then soaking fabric (hand fishtail).

I won’t be using the handle to lift (grab machine at base) as the two hinges that hold the top down / handle look a bit flimsy. Dive deep into the nuances of using the Aquarius Pro Valet with our comprehensive instruction manual.

I used it with upholstery/ carpet cleaner from Crown Supplies, my comments about results needs to include that information for completeness.

This also has a nice surprise of a small defoamer tank that will release tiny amounts as you are extracting. Hi Richard i bought a Pro Valet Last Year great bit of kit for the money very lite easy to use and great for spotting i also used it to rinse and vac on tiled floor with the wand even if you bought till you can afford an upgrade go for it there great little spotters.Efficiently Tackle Pet Stains: With a strong power of at least 450W, our advanced carpet cleaner machine. This cleaner has two separate compartments – one for keeping a clean solution and another for keeping dirty water. Better than overflowing the seat with solution leaving stains, along with having to flush out the hose feed where solution has congealed causing a block.

Three years ago i started my window cleaning business, and i could not find that much helpful information to help me. I've used various similar cleaners ( karcher puzzi's, hagerty's, bissell) and i've repaired various cleaners (loads of karchers).Variable Suction Power: Tailor your cleaning with one or two motors, plus an adjustable airflow switch. We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment