276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fresh Raspberry Whipped Body Butter

£4.7£9.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After massaging well, I rinse the product off and continue with my normal washing if I used the scrub before the shower gel. I’ll admit I really wish we could get Bath and Body Works in the UK since I’ve heard nothing but fantastic reviews! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Unleash a burst of berry fragrance with our Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel, enriched with cold-pressed oil and Community Trade honey from our partners in Ethiopia, the lather-rich formula gently cleanses skin and leaves it scented with a sweet berry fragrance.We apologise in advance for any potential inconvenience and the I LOVE team wishes you and your family a happy holidays! Good for normal to dry Skin, the Shower Gel is made with Raspberry Fruit Extract and is lovely and foamy, bringing a summery burst of freshness to your Shower Routine. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

It’s not the sort of product that has absolutely blown me away but it’s pleasant to use and it does the trick and the scent is lovely. The special edition Fresh Raspberry range smells like real juicy raspberries ripe from the pick-your-own: tangy, juicy, with a hint of green. I feel like this has been discontinued- although it was as basic as it gets I did love it and if you enjoyed this I recommend daisy love eau so sweet.Well after giving everything a good sniff, I eventually picked up a Bottle of the Fresh Raspberry Shower Gel, a Tub of the Fresh Raspberry Gel Body Scrub, a Tub of the Fresh Raspberry Whipped Body Butter, and a Bottle of the Fresh Raspberry Hydrating Body Mist, and I thought that I would tell you what I thought of them. I came here to check if more people had the problem I am experiencing with this body butter; that it has a quite disgusting smell once applied.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Because of the texture, I was expecting it to smell like a Petit Filous which it certainly doesn’t but on the plus, you won’t spend the day smelling of fromage frais. Raspberry Body Scrub // Having tried the blueberry scrub I can only imagine how amazing this is going to be.

So this is supposed to be raspberry on a sugarcane base, however the sugarcane base easily overpowers the synthetic raspberry. Natural body care that looks and smells simply divine, with no synthetic fragrances, dyes, or parabens. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. I absolutely loved it’s results, as not only did this leave my Skin feeling incredibly squeaky clean, silky soft, smooth and intensely hydrated, but it also left it smelling of delicious tart and juicy yet ever so slightly grassy Raspberry for hours after I had used it It’s packaging.A brilliant edition to your Shower Routine, buff a handful of Scrub into damp Skin, we’re a fan of the circular motion, before following with the matching Shower Gel for a fragrant burst of Summer Fruits. I absolutely loved it’s results, as not only did this leave my Skin feeling incredibly silky soft, smooth, plump, bouncy, hydrated and intensely moisturised, but it also left it smelling of delicious tart and juicy yet ever so slightly grassy Raspberry for hours after I had used it. So I’m way out with this review, I mean I’m not only super late with it BUT this is an autumn release and it’s erm…not autumn. I absolutely loved it’s scent, as even though it contained Water, Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Raspberry Seeds, Hydrated Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Linalool, Denatonium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 17200/Red 33, and CI 42090/Blue 1, I thought that it had a delicious tart and juicy yet ever so slightly grassy Raspberry scent to it that kind of reminded me of the scent you smell whenever you boil some Raspberries to make Raspberry Jam.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment