276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Welcome To Sky Valley

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I had a rip off of Napster years ago that was different than my CD or vinyl copy or anything else I can find online. I first heard this group, and the lead song from this CD, in the movie Destroyer with Nicole Kidman. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. So if you take classic rock riffs and play them on guitars tuned so low that they sound more like vacuum cleaners than guitars, those classic rock riffs will all of the sudden sound awesome?

The badn typifies Southern California 'Desert Rock', almost like Grunge but from the Pacific SOUTHwest.

Their joint-venture partner Elektra quickly picked up the band and scheduled the album for release in March 1994. Although there are 11 songs on this album, there are only 4 audio tracks on the cd with multiple songs to each track.

On CD, Welcome to Sky Valley was originally released with its ten total songs contained in three tracks, with an additional, fourth hidden track. In response to "vosarnath" from below: If you look at the details written on all the promos and singles released in association with this album, they all refer to the album title as simply "Sky Valley". To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Welcome to Sky Valley (also known as Sky Valley and Kyuss) is the third studio album by American rock band Kyuss. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. Guitarist Josh Homme claimed in an interview that the band "just wanted it to be like hell to play on a CD player". You roll down all the windows, driving faster now, but you're not moving at all in relation to the bright stars above. If your using small speakers or a small amp you may have to crank it up more than normal but it’s not terrible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment