276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guy Spanks Girl: A Collection Of Seven Naughty Spanking Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

United States: Members of the public are interviewed in Fayetteville, North Carolina, April 2007, on their views about corporal punishment in school in light of a bill to abolish paddling in the state. I had been wanting this spanking for weeks, but now that it might actually happen – and even take place in a public park – I was feeling a twinge in my stomach. The gang is sentenced to an assembly-line style spanking set to a song after they attempt to stop a wedding. They began to look at each other, but convinced themselves that he was there for an unrelated reason. UK: Beating the bounds, ancient English tradition involving caning of local boys at parish boundaries, two views, c.

He had long since kicked his pants off and was lying across his former apprentice's lap in just his dress shirt and socks. I remember actually grinning and not really taking her seriously, and yet feeling quite excited, with a combination of disbelief and adrenalised elation! United Kingdom: computer-generated impression of flogging of junior seaman over the bare breech on board ship, c.

Then I felt my pants being yanked up tight – not quite a ‘wedgie’ but very tight between my bottom cheeks, accentuating my buttocks, which Pam was rubbing, kneading and pinching. First things first: You must negotiate and communicate with your partner about what you both desire from the experience. Aunt Pam was a Christian fundamentalist, and in my teens I’d sometimes stay weekends or for a time in school holidays at her lovely house in Amersham, and she became a kind of tutor to me too. Colombia: More public whippings on the legs by tribal custom, this time of three FARC rebels for disturbing the peace.

Shows a series of brutal whippings when it is suspected that the slaves of a neighbouring plantation are involved in assisting an escape.The popular girl (Jen Pringle) refuses to accept a week long detention for putting a snake in the teacher (Anne)'s desk. The other is a visit to Texas where a school principal has reinstated CP to general approval, and includes a boy and a girl submitting to demonstration paddlings for the camera. Both of them had pubic hair, and when they were bent over the table I could see not only see their vaginas but also their anus.

At this one, not a single speaker from the floor agreed with the Blue Ribbon Plan, under which paddling was abolished. If you're into slapping, make sure to avoid the eyes, mouth, and nose, and keep a flat hand on the fleshy cheek. British Army officers in colonial India receive lashes across their backs when captured by their opponents. Aftercare: Aftercare is post-play etiquette in which all parties check in on one another to ensure the scene was enjoyable, tend to any bruises as well as emotional needs, and communicate how all parties feel.Her kids got sore bottoms any time they stepped out of line – talking back, telling a fib, leaving toys on the floor.

As a result, like a comedown from a drug, both the submissive and dominant partner may experience a comedown immediately after or even a few days later. It seemed that 1st swat had really gotten the job done, seven more would certainly make the impression she was looking to leave. Refusing to betray the friend when the nuns discover the book, Minerva receives four strokes with a ruler on her hands. Seven film clips showing extrajudicial or unofficial punishment in Mexico (3), Iraq (2), and Brazil (2).I didn’t understand a word they said at the beginning but they would scream at there kids and beat them unmercifully. Pam also had a daughter, Jane, but there never seemed to be any talk of her being corporally punished.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment