276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Primrose 9.8" / 3m Stainless Steel Shade Sail Pole with Eyebolts - 3 Sections

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only thing it’s realistically missing but I can accept at this price point is a pivot door like the FeelGoodUK PRO– that would have elevated this unit a long long way and secured top spot – with the new range next year I’ll be paying close attention but for now, this is my top spot. Pros: While there’s plenty of options available across our range, we also understand that every job is different. Which is why we also offer the opportunity to customise the size of your tube with our free unlimited cutting service. This applies whether you need your galvanised tube cut to several different lengths using our CNC machine, or you need a full bundle cut to a specific length using our bundle saw. Talk to the go-to team

This article will be focussing on using your polytunnel for crop growth, so if that sounds like your kind of thing, then stay tuned. Before jumping straight into the range of polytunnels available to the buyer on the UK market, it is first important to know exactly what you should be looking for in your search for a brand new polytunnel. What you need to known when buying a polytunnel It measures a whopping 2 metres in height, 3 metres in length and 2 metres in width, making it a monster of a garden accessory, big enough to house a jungle of plants. Whilst the polytunnel is certainly big from the outside, it is the inside space which is of a higher importance, something you certainly won’t have to worry about with the VonHaus polytunnel which has an impressive floor size of 6 metres squared. Wow. Bolts are normally 8 to 12mm and an impact driver makes this a breeze as well as can really secure the bolts What I’d use down the allotment: Garden Point Green Polytunnel or the BIRCHTREE depending on what size I need. Old sash weights –If you can find a sash window company that does replacements then you can duct tape or tie them to the corner and centre uprights of your frame. This is a remarkably good and cheap way of reducing costs: Sash weights work as superb ballast for a polytunnelThese handy tips are more than enough to see you through a simply install but a further bonus is to have a cordless drill and impact driver with the correct size hexagonal bit for the nut – normally 8-12mm that I’ve seen in my experience assembling these kits. Space – height not just surface area is key Together with our tube clamp range , you can create a super tough and durable structure for use inside and outdoors. The tube itself is graded S235JRH to EN10255. That’s then galvanised to EN10240 / A.1 by hot dipping in zinc, toughening the tube against corrosion and weather damage. Galvanised steel tube sizes STRESS RELIEVED - Our square 2.1m x 175mm and our 2.4m x 150/175mm timber bollards are stress relieved by having a saw cut in the middle of one side allowing the timber to move as it dries out or swells according to the weather, thus avoiding unsightly splits. The framework is a pretty sensible 1 inch bit of steel tubing. Yeah it’s enough, no it’s not the most solid but here we are discussing budget – not the absolute best. And no, if you bang a load of earth, or bags of dirt or sand filled over the edges this won’t go anywhere. My preference would be level ground but you can build up the sides to keep it level if necessary but not essential because this is a roll up door and you won’t catch it like some of the models that do have a pivot door – however much easier that are to use like the After framework, the next most important consideration is the quality of the plastic cover – this is the very first thing that goes or gets ripped, always. In fact, one I had deliverd had a rip by the zip – if I am honest, overall I was happy so I didn’t return it: A polytunnel I bought and tested just recently had a rip in the seam from new!

Like the VonHaus polytunnel, the frame is constructed from four galvanised steel hoops, which support a strong, reinforced plastic cover. One key difference between the VonHaus polytunnel and the VOUNOT polytunnel is the door. Where VonHaus have included a swinging door, fit with a metal frame, VOUNOT keep it simple with a roll-up door which is secured shut with a zip. I do think that the VonHaus swinging door is a nice feature, however it is somewhat pointless, and given the extra effort the door takes in assembly, as well as the premium in price which you pay for this extra, I think VOUNOT have got the right idea in keeping things nice and simple with a roll-up plastic door. In this review we will touch on the ease at which the tunnel is constructed, as well as the ease of use in general, in terms of transportability, added features and room for movement inside the tunnel but some main pointers that serve all polytunnels:Given this is 90cm odd high you’ve got loads of options – firstly you can get in and work no problem, secondly and also very favourable is the possibility of raised planters. You can grow your veg inside these without the worry of invasion – or at least far less! The big plus is it’ll trap the moisture so you’ll end up watering less too. Soil and loads of it, bury the entire edge of your cover- they are in fact in most cases designed with extra skirt so you can do so. In the event you have a quality pivot door like the FeelGoodUK PROmake sure you still allow enough space for it to keep swinging

The competition is tight, but price tends to be the decider so, in my humble opinion, the VOUNOT polytunnel is the best polytunnel on the UK market in 2021.The video should serve as a prudent reminder buying is half the job or less, the other half is having this thing really deep rooted into the ground so here’s some tips to make sure yours doesn’t blow away: Anchor your polytunnel properly These handy tips are more than enough to see you through a simply install but a further bonus is to have a cordless drill and impact driver with the correct size hexagonal bit for the nut – normally 8-12mm that I’ve seen in my experience assembling these kits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment