276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IAMS Hairball Complete Dry Cat Food for Adult and Senior Cats with Chicken 10 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With Iams, they are here to champion the joy of healthy vitality.They provide complete and balanced nutrition that combines superior animal protein and an irresistible taste to support your pet's health without compromising on a tasty enjoyable meal.Giving your pets the tasty food they love, with all the nutrition they need from a trusted brand with over 70 years of experience in pet nutrition, no compromise.The joy of healthy vitality is not simply visible health or your pet's happiness; it is the powerful combination of the two together.

I had been feeding my cat Meow mix for years.He was now spitting up his food regularly.A friend recommend I try IAMS and within a couple of weeks, he put on a little needed weight, had a much shiner coat and started playing with his toys and running around the house. He is about 12 years old and has not done that for years.He rarely ever spits up his food now as well!” – Don1, reviewing Iams ProActive Heart Healthy Adult dry cat food

Overall, Is Iams a Good Choice?

Balanced dry food adult cats aged 1-6 years with a predisposition to hairball build-up, such as long-haired breeds Mars Petcare is the world’s largest pet food company. In 2017, it took in over 17 billion dollars in revenue. In addition to Iams, the conglomerate is behind over 40 other pet food brands, including Crave, Whiskas, and Royal Canin. Healthy teeth: Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build up for healthy teeth; Easy to digest dry food with 41% poultry, ideal for adult cats that suffer with hairballs and with a unique mix of fibres to help ensure healthy digestion, as well as keeping immune system healthy.The balanced recipe of IAMSfor Vitality Adult Hairball Reduction Dry Cat Foodis designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult cats between the ages of 1-6 years that suffer with regular hairballs. The special mix of fibres in this high-quality dish helps swallowed hairs to move through your cat's digestive tract. High-quality ingredients and prebiotic FOS ensures digestibility and a balanced intestinal flora., Omega-6 and -3 fatty acids support healthy skin and glossy coat. Most Iams foods have prices comparable to mid-level brands like Purina Beyond or Rachael Ray Nutrish, with some of their wet foods entering premium price territory. Even their most expensive foods contain low-cost or unnecessary ingredients that you might not find in similarly-priced foods. Overall, Is Iams a Good Choice?

Pets at Home reserves the right to amend, replace or withdraw the promotion and/or modify the terms of the promotion at any time; IAMS cat food is available in a wide selection of different food varieties, tailored to meet the changing needs of cats of all ages, as well as different sizes, including handy 3kg bags: Most cats spend a considerable amount of time grooming their coats. As they do so, their hair is swallowed and may build up over time in their stomach. If the hairball doesn’t pass from the stomach, the cat will attempt to eliminate it by coughing or gagging. Most cats spend a considerable amount of time grooming their coats, which leads to swallowing some of their hair. That hair can build up over time in the stomach. If the hairball doesn’t pass from the stomach further into the digestive tract, the cat will attempt to eliminate it by coughing or gagging. Heart: With essential nutrients for cardiac health, you know that your puss can keep on pouncing for a long time. IAMS cat food offers all-round support and keeps your cat healthy and happy from the inside out.

What If the Cat Is Overweight or Senior?

The following values are rough guidelines.Actual requirements may vary.Please adjust your cat's feeding amounts to maintain ideal body weight. By promoting the passage of hair ingested by the cat during normal self-grooming, an important risk factor for hairball formation is minimized.

Analytical Constituents: Protein 35%, Crude Fibres 6%, Crude Oils and Fats 14%, Crude Ash 7.3%, Moisture Not stated I have one cat addicted to the stuff and he came to me that way and I have not been able to switch him over to anything as yet…still trying though. This food is loaded with GARBAGE! Grains, by products…all the stuff you don’t want them to have. One day I WILL get him off of this.”– SharonNatsarim, reviewing ProActive Heart Healthy Adult dry cat food High-quality animal-based protein and fat found in IAMS™ hairball care formulas provide important nutrients for your cat’s skin and coat. Maintaining skin and coat health may reduce the risk of excessive shedding, which leads to ingesting less hair from grooming, and, consequently, reduced hairball formation. Should a Hairball-prone Cat Eat Only IAMS™ Hairball Formulas?

In hairball-prone cats, frequent brushing can help reduce the amount of hair that is ingested, thereby reducing the risk of hairball formation. Feeding a special diet designed to decrease the likelihood of developing a hairball may also help. Like many other brands sourcing ingredients from China that year, Iams issued a recall of several varieties of both cat and dog food due to potential melamine contamination. What Kinds of Cat Food Does Iams Offer? Kitten hairballs are possible, but rare. Kittens are adept learners, and as they grow up, their grooming habits will mature as well. This could eventually lead to hairballs, especially if your kitten has longer hair. How Can I Help Reduce Cat Hairballs? Does Brushing Help Reduce Hairballs? In June of 2010, Iams ProActive Health canned cat and kitten food was recalled due to low levels of thiamine. The next month, one lot of Feline Renal formula was recalled due to potential salmonella contamination. 2007

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment