276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bialetti Venus Induction 'R' Stovetop Coffee Maker (10 Cup)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve had a few smaller moka pots over the years, but this was the first time I held such a graceful giantess in my hands, and I was surprised it wasn’t heavier. Using Bialetti Venus is a 100% sustainable way of preparing your coffee, as it produces no waste, is cleaned without detergents and with little maintenance it will last a lifetime. You will see ads even if you do not choose these cookies, but they will not be tailored according to your needs. A Bialetti coffee maker as the Venus one on the stove is a full multisensorial experience, beyond the taste of coffee: its gurgling is a relaxing musical sound, and the intense aroma you can scent all over the kitchen will soon become your favorite perfume. It’s a beautiful, sing-songy gargle, and one of my favorite things to impersonate at a party—if you don’t mind spittle.

Bialetti - New Venus, stainless steel espresso coffee machine

The moka pot coffee was cleaner and had less grit than my percolator and of course it doesn't recirculate previous brewed coffee through the grounds. Wait for coffee to gurgle as it rises to the collector (upper chamber), turn off the gas and, finally, enjoy your delicious coffee! Life is Good, but it’s so much… gooder with caffeine trickling through my veins like the molten gold in the intro of The Crown.The design is very appealing and the unit is compact; it will be a constant companion on my counter.

Bialetti 10-Cup Moka Pot Review 2022 - VICE Bialetti 10-Cup Moka Pot Review 2022 - VICE

Please note: Stoneware, glass and electrical items can only be delivered to UK addresses (including UK Offshore). The Bialetti moka pots of the “Venus” line are designed for those who appreciate style as much as they appreciate the perfect coffee flavour — such people are guaranteed to be delighted by the elegant curves of these coffee brewing appliances. For those preferring a smoother coffee taste, Bialetti’s stainless stove-top pots embody our legendary ease-of-operation in sleek contemporary designs.

The coffee was somewhere between percolated and espresso from a proper machine in terms taste - so a perfectly acceptable brew.

Venus - Bialetti

But this slick 10-cupper has blessed me with the gift of brewing a pot that flows all day, without ever compromising its trademark espresso-y flavor.

For all i know, they supplied the original gasket for the Venus, since the pot is also manufactured in China. Built in 18/10 stainless steel to work also on induction hobs*, it maintains its brightness and original characteristics even after prolonged use over time. The coffee tastes great, we expected it to be a backup for our Sage Nespresso machine but we possibly prefer it over that and find ourselves using this more than 50% of the time even though it takes longer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment