276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NANOGEN Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoo for Women 240ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I regularly work with brands as a midwife consultant/expert and can create content for brand’s platforms. Nanogen has a full range of products to help make your hair thicker, including shampoo and conditioner, thickening spray and an intensive hair growth factor treatment serum.

Formulated for thin, fine and fragile hair, Nanogen's Shampoo for Women works to give hair a volumising boost to create a fuller, thicker appearance. Disclaimer – We received this item free for the purpose of this review/feature but all words and opinions are our own.The serum you should use daily, using the pipette to drop 1ml of the fluid on your scalp before massaging in. Rebalances – Contains Prebiotic Beta Glucan to nourish and rebalance the scalps natural microbiome and pH.

I was also sent the Nanogen Shampoo and Half-Conditioner for Men, which lathers up to exfoliate the scalp as well as lightly conditioning. Hair feels thicker and stronger, wash after wash, all while creating the perfect canvas for Nanogen Hair Fibres. Complete with a refreshing berry fragrance, the volumising shampoo leaves hair smelling as good as it feels. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Your natural hair growth cycle is around 3 months so you will not notice changes to hair shedding or re-growth until around 2-4 months of daily use.Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Sodium Benzoate, Glycine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Larix Europaea (Larch) Wood Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Beta-Glucan, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyester-37, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol. The rich formula of this shampoo provides visibly thicker, and healthier hair from the very first wash.

Salicylic acid - Provides deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation of the hair and scalp to aid absorption of Hair Growth Factors. Strengthens - Great hair often means strong, resilient hair that resists breakage, that’s why we’ve included keratin in our 7-IN-1 formula. As part of the strict requirements of European regulation (2013), we don't test on animals and we won’t ask any other company to test on our behalf. I change my shampoo for a couple of washes a week to a more nourishing one which works well on my finer hair.When I was pregnant, my hair was really thick, but as many mums have experienced, the extra hair literally fell out in clumps once all those nice pregnancy hormones disappeared. I noticed my hair was getting a little thinner on top couple of years ago, not drastic but i dont want to start loooking to others that Im balding when ive still a couple of years to hit 40. com/pages/what-shade-are-you The Nanogen Hair Fibres are designed to bounce light from the transparent fibres to make your hair appear thicker and more like natural hair.

If you are one of the few who have panic attacks or extreme anxiety after using minoxidil, I have bad news, this does the exact same. If you’re a bit nervous about using thickening products on your hair straight away, Nanogen has other haircare products that might also benefit you. These ingredients have been shown to stimulate the production of hair cells, revitalise hair follicles and reduce hair shedding. As with most shampoos and conditioners which are designed to do a bit more than just clean and condition, it takes a few washes for the condition of your hair to change. Not only are we at the forefront of the hair loss industry, but our team of technical and medical experts are able to ensure reliability, answer of all your questions and keep you up to date in the crowded and complex field of hair sciences.This product instead of leaving my roots and hair thick left my hair like silk with no grip whatsoever, very very disappointing. Fights Pollution – Nanogen Shampoo Luxe for Women minimises the damage to the scalp and hair from free radicals in daily pollution using green tea extract. The hard water in my area doesn’t help the condition of my hair either, so the protection of the conditioner helps. I have naturally straight hair and need thickness to my hair strands at the root, can anyone advise on a shampoo that actually really thickens your hair at the root? Great for thicker hair On the few occasions I have run out of this and have had to use normal shampoo I have really noticed the difference.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment