276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skyline New York City Snow Globe Souvenir, 3.5 Inches Tall, 65mm

£13.265£26.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The only one that doesn’t really do much for me is Shimmering Bronze, but I think that’s mostly because I don’t really do the whole ‘bronzed cheek’ look as I’m so pale, I need a bit of colour to bring me to life.

Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more. x Yankee Candle Christmas Magic Votive Candle - a festive fragrance of Pine and Balsam with hints of Birch and Eucalyptus.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Sie ist sehr gut verarbeitet , von sehr guter Qualität und da ich in diesem Jahr nach New York fliege, bekomme Iich schon einen kleinen Vorgeschmack! x Yankee Candle Evergreen Mist Votive Candle - a fragrance reminiscent of a peaceful walk through a snow-carpeted evergreen forest as the morning sun creates swirls of bracing mist.Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Comprising premium-grade Paraffin Wax and the finest quality ingredients from around the world, jar candles with their 100% natural, lead-free wick offer a clean, consistent burn. Each water globe is individually crafted from start to finish: hand-blown glass, hand-cast and hand-painted scenes. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

On the lips you can build-up the colour a bit more for a stronger colour payoff, but obvious these are tinted balms so they have limited pigmentation.

CoolSnowGlobes embraces the long history and rich traditions of water globes, adding fresh new designs for contemporary times. x Yankee Candle Winter Night Stars Small Jar Candle - this fragrance has you gazing up at the starry night sky, as notes of Rose, Amber and Musk swirl on a cool breeze. They don’t last too long (nor would I expect them to) but they travel well so topping-up on-the-go is quick and easy. x Yankee Candle Snow Globe Wonderland Medium Jar Candle - a fragrance which transports you to an idyllic winter world of never-ending flurries scented with Icy Mint, Eucalyptus and Cedarwood notes. I think these will really come into their own during the warmer months when you can get away with tinted moisturiser (assuming you have better skin than I have!The initial scent, blending Douglas Fir, Orange Zest and Forest Air, gives way to the main body fragrance of Evergreen Bark and Eucalyptus.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment