276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HiMirror Slide: Smart Makeup Mirror with Skin Detector, Smart Beauty Mirror with LED Lights, Vanity Mirror with Foldable Stand

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But, after comparing it side by side with the Mini, there’s nothing noteworthy about the software of the new HiMirror.

HiMirror | Smart Mirror X Smarter Beauty HiMirror | Smart Mirror X Smarter Beauty

Smart Body Scale measures weight, body fat percentage (BFP), body mass index (BMI), total body water (TBW), skeletal muscle mass, bone mass and basal metabolic rate (BMR). Though there’s no denying these make for some great selfie opportunities – and we’ve honestly considered strapping the mirror to my front so that I can live perpetually in the light of a sunset – this mode is also very useful for applying makeup for different occasions. Each side of the mirror’s body also has a strip of LED lights which can be adjusted to simulate different environments. You can create a time lapse with these photos, and that can tell you a lot about your skin’s changes if you can get the lighting right, consistently. Juggling YouTube on a phone, applying makeup, and looking in a mirror at the same time can be a royal pain.I don’t expect them to do anything more than help me figure out if my hair is sticking up or if my eyeliner has gone horribly awry. Speaking of Spotify, the speaker quality is akin to what comes out of your phone, so you'll likely want to rely on something else to pump music. When scanning our face for the second time the mirror, it was able to identify that though our skin brightness had increased and we had one less wrinkle than it thought, we had more red spots, more pores (oh no) and our skin health was actually more of a 95 rather than a 99. Because the HiMirror is using photos rather than any kind of active sensor to scan your skin, we’d advise ensuring your skin is product free and you’re in roughly the same lighting at each assessment to ensure you’re tracking your skin accurately.

HiMirror Plus, a smart skin analyzer that - TechHive Meet HiMirror Plus, a smart skin analyzer that - TechHive

HiMirror comes with built-in system and data protection and includes a robust network security system with third-party certification to ensure full confidentiality of your identity. In case of an accident, all our glass mirrors have been fitted with a safety film that reduces damage in the case that the glass is broken. Add or remove different types* of makeup and switch between colors, textures, and patterns to see what you like best. That's not great when I have a face with half-finished makeup and I'm just trying to find out how to create a halo eye effect.

There’s also a high-performance speaker on the backside, along with the power button, power jack, the reset button and a USB 3. This is a useful feature for someone with too many products and little structure in their skincare routine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment