276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Laura Tobin: Everyday Ways to Save Our Planet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I sing at the top of my lungs in the shower, and your voice always sounds so much better," the mum-of-one joked. However, by next Tuesday, the south is likely to see below average temperatures of 18 degrees celsius with the north hitting highs of 14 degrees celsius.

Laura, 38, was on hand to present Wednesday’s weather forecast on Good Morning Britain , joining Kate Garraway, 53, and Adil Ray, 46, in ITV ’s studio two. Laura’s voice started to break when she said her young daughter, Charlotte, five, had drawn her a picture of a polar bear.LAURA TOBIN left her Good Morning Britain co-stars startled on Wednesday morning as she announced she was going to be making an exit from the ITV studio to take on a new role elsewhere.

You've written down some of that vast knowledge that's in your head for us all to read and enjoy and learn. Making tech gadgets – such as phones, tablets and computers – is a carbon-intensive process, which uses precious metals, materials and energy. Laura also shared some more terrifying statistics - one in particular which predicted that by 2050, 300 million people’s homes will fall below the current level of coastal flooding. Our shower is over out bath, so I put the plug in while showering and Charlotte will sit in the bath and have a splash around.Taking to Twitter, viewers of the show commented on the forecaster’s continuing appearance on the show. With the UK set to be gripped by stormy weather over the next 24 hours, he revealed he would be speaking with the meteorologist on the show, hence a departure from her usual role on GMB. The broadcast meteorologist revealed that the people of Fairbourne, in Wales, will be the first people to suffer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment