276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milani Baked Blush, Dolce Pink

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorabte 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Nylon-12, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica May Contain (+ / - ) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470). I’m seriously in love with all the shimmery shades from the Milani Baked Blush collection, but the best ones in my opinion are Luminoso, Berry Amore, and Dolce Pink.

This gives it a luxurious, high-end look, yet it’s very affordable, durable, and travel-friendly. Which Milani Baked Blush is the Best?I recommend using this affordable brush from e.l.f. to apply the Milani baked blushes on the apples of the cheeks.

It’s the perfect choice if you’re going for a soft, glowy makeup look and looks great as a blush/highlight duo on all skin tones. Which Milani Blush is best for fair skin? If you keep up with popular beauty products, then chances are I don’t need to introduce this best-selling, viral blush from Dior. The brand markets it as a customizable blush that reacts to the skin’s moisture level to create a flattering rosy flush. While I can’t confirm or deny that technology, I can say that it’s a beautiful baby pink blush. Though incredibly fair in the pan, it does have nice color payoff—it works to create a romantic rosy color on my skin, and I do have friends with medium skin tones that adore this color, too. Given the nature of the color, the powder formula, and the level of pigmentation, I can’t see it doing much for people with deep and dark skin tones, which is unfortunate. I would love to see the brand come out with an intensified version to suit more complexions. But if your skin is anywhere from fair to medium, I think you’ll really love the color. Milani Baked Blushes have a beautiful matte shimmer finish that adds the perfect blend of color and luminescence to the skin. Petal Primavera, Sunset Passione Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, SilicaThis bright pink and gold blush is a SHOWSTOPPER and beautiful for adding a pop of color to the cheeks in the spring and summer months. The Milani baked blush range consists mainly of shimmery blushes and has only two matte shades. The shimmery blushes are available in a range of colors from pink to coral to mauve to red. Dolce Pink falls in the pink category.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment