276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2xMLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers Tool

£15£30.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plan but will be charged if you have other Transactions on your account that are not related to a Deferred Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the master link, then squeeze the handles to open or pull the handles to close the link Performance Cycling Limited 2023. Tredz is a trading name of Performance Cycling Limited. All Rights Reserved

From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, Many non-Shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand Pliers are a useful hand tool, and they come in many different varieties. Each kind of pliers is designed to do specific jobs, though all pliers use a similar design. Pliers consist of two metal levers that are joined at a pivot point, or fulcrum. On the shorter side of the fulcrum are the jaws, which also include pipe grips and a cutting tool. On the longer side of the fulcrum are handles. As a result of the position of the fulcrum, users are able to amplify their force and focus it on the specific object being manipulated by the jaws of the device. Pliers are especially handy for holding, gripping, prying apart and cutting objects.Wiggle Ltd (In Administration). 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom Compatible with all 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed derailleur chains that use a master link. It may be made in the USA, but I’ve also seen it list as imported and made in USA. Mine doesn’t say on it. Who needs this tool? Park Tool make the best bicycle tools... there's just no getting away from the fact. I've tried to save money by getting something less expensive only for that to break in my hands on the day it really mattered... since I made the decision to stay with Park Tools I have never been let down. These tools are PURPOSE MADE they fit perfectly, feel good in your hand and they do the job they were intended for. I think the Park Tools guys have a team of tool dreamers who come up with tool solutions and modifications to tool solutions all the time. I find the YouTube Park Tool videos an awesome place to browse for inspiration and just solid advice. I highly recommend anyone to Park Tools, for anything bike related.

All applicable customs and import duties and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer. Outdoor equity, climate action, places we love. Raise your voice in the movement to protect and share life outdoors. Streetwear – keep it real! Streetwear is more than just street clothes – it is a lifestyle. The term "streetwear" comes from the skate scene of the 1970s. "Keep it real" and "stay true to yourself" was the motto of the young board... Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible. Credit Card Terms and Conditions, Rate In addition to the handles being padded, you may want to consider getting pliers that have no-slip grips. This helps to ensure that your hands don’t come off the handles while you’re exerting force. It’s a good way to keep yourself safe and make sure your bike frame and chain don’t get any dents.Most EconomicalWhen shopping on a budget, this affordable pair of bike link pliers is the way to go. Chain reaction Cycles and CRC are trading names of Wiggle Ltd (In Administration) registered in the United Kingdom at 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN,

MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers have cleverly redesigned tips, allowing them to be used to rejoin stiff or corroded master links as well as split them While this type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it very difficult to separate by hand.

Repair Help

the expiry of the interest free period. Prevailing interest rate applies to any outstanding balance on the Anyone can join and everyone belongs. Benefits include great gear offers, special pricing on events and an annual Co-op Member Reward—for life. Join once, enjoy forever. Comfortable Padded HandlesThe padded grips ensure that you don’t get hand fatigue when using these bike link pliers. Many non-Shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. Anyone using a chain with a master link. If you only have chains that use a pin rather than a master link you have no use for this tool. I’ve used this with KMC chains with master links.

NOTE: The MLP-1.2 will not remove or install the style of master links with both pins attached to one plate and a side plate or spring clip that clips onto the pins. These are commonly found on older drivetrain systems or single speed bicycles. To remove these types of master links, use a needle nose pliers such as the Park Tool NP-6. Documentation If you find an item at a lower price with another commercial internet retailer, you will receive it from us at the same price, provided the conditions listed in the link are met. At REI, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. We've been sharing our passion for the outdoors since 1938.

Q&A

Tire Levers and Master Link Pliers in OneThis versatile tool helps you both open and close the master link. Many derailleur chains use a “master link” that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While this type of master link doesn't require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate by hand. Delivery timescales are esimates in working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment