276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FlavorStone Diamond Non Stick Induction Frying Pan - 24cm Deep Pan

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Advertisement - Game changer pan for van life! We use for everything, from frying steak to steaming vegetables. It's so versatile it has replaced a handful of pans in our van. Within 10 minutes we lifted the lid off the pan and sure enough we had perfectly steamed broccoli! Boiling First, make your curry sauce. Heat the oil in your FlavorStone Diamond pan, then fry the onions and carrots until nicely golden. Stir in the garlic and ginger, fry for a minute then add the curry powder and turmeric. Once the spices have released their aroma, pour in the coconut milk and honey. Simmer for 20 mins over a low heat then blitz in a liquidizer until smooth. We added some water in the bottom of the Flavorstone pan and placed the silicone steaming tray within the pan. Once the water started to boil we placed our cut vegetables upon the tray and placed the lid on the pan. Use medium to low heat setting to cook your food, because the pans are superconductive. This cookware is NEVER to be used at temperatures over 230°C/446°F.

Whilst other might still prefer to carry onboard a cast iron skillet, deep saucepan and an oven dish, we have found this pan to perfectly replace them all and without any jeopardy to the quality of our cooking. Never use your FlavorStone® Diamond Edition pans to pound or bang another hard surface or frozen food.

Allow the steak to sear until beautifully golden on each side then continue to cook to your desired level Stir in the tikka masala paste and fry for another minute, then stir in the tomatoes, tomato purée and sugar Meanwhile, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, gherkin, shallot and dill – loosening with a little water if needs be Steaming was one of the most appealing aspects of the Flavorstone and is one of the reasons why we are putting up as possibly the best vanlife cooking pan. If you like soft broccoli precook or simply add all the remaining ingredients in the pan and mix together

Yes, FlavorStone® Diamond Edition Cookware can be washed in the dishwasher. However, keep in mind that there is no need to use the dishwasher after each use. You can easily clean your FlavorStone® Diamond Edition Cookware by simply wiping the surface with a paper towel and rinsing under hot water. We cook ALOT in our van and the Flavorstone is our goto pan for just about everything from casseroles to steamed veggies. No Clutter! The removable handle makes storing the FlavorStone Diamond easy and tidy as it takes up less space in your kitchen cupboards. Square pans have 25% more cooking space compared to circular pans. The deep walls also mean that your food won't spill. The diamond infused surface is 3 x tougher & offers superior heat conductivity so your food cooks evenly with no hot spots. Doesn't warp!

plus, essential accessories!

Not to the kids best amusement, I managed to watch the demonstrations on how this pan could do just about everything you could ever need on a stove-top. I was totally impressed! It had been a long night and the little ones had had restless night so I had left Sophie to have a lie in. I had a feeling I knew what her reaction would be when I told her I had bought our pan on a shopping channel.

Stir in the almonds and prawns and cook for 5 minutes until the prawns are warmed through – then season to perfection Every element feels of a good quality and give the impression of a solid long lasting pan. Steaming Cook for 5 minutes. Flip over and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from the FlavorStone and cover with foil. Inspiring the Van Life community with great recipes and food, cooked by real Van Lifers in their vans.

Sweet & Sour Chicken

Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They are high in protein and provide all the essential minerals and vitamins you need, including vitamin B12 and folate. Eggs can also boost your brain and memory. They’re loaded with choline, an essential nutrient for our health. And not forgetting, eggs are cheap and easy to make, however you like them. Salmon Game changer pan for van life! We use for everything, from frying steak to steaming vegetables. It's so versatile it has replaced a handful of pans in our van. Cook the mixture in the FlavorStone for about 7 minutes. Add the bell pepper, sausage, salt, pepper and cumin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment