276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smoby - GARDEN KITCHEN - INCLUDES 43 ACCESSORIES,Multicolor,22.84x7.09x29.85 pouces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pretty easy and straightforward to build. Only slight issue was hooking up the water tap and tubing but got there eventually. Toyspace.dk blev etableret i 2021 af ejerne af Lekekassen.no, Norges største online legetøjsbutik. Sammen med Lekekassen i Norge og Toyspace.se i Sverige har vi skabt en af Skandinaviens største kæder inden for legetøj. accessories included to help prepare delicious meals: 1 hamburger with 5 elements to assemble, 1 skewer to assemble bits of meat and vegetables, 1 lighter, 1 tongs, 2 sausages, 2 plates, and 1 salt/pepper mill. Bought for my son's 4th birthday but my 18mth old daughter loves it too. The flame effect with the switch is great and the ability to wheel it around. Not quite 5* as the lid plastic is a bit flimsy and twists a bit with use but good overall for the price. Happy customer thanks

Thanks to its anti-UV treatment ensuring a good resistance and a better colours durability over time, it can stay in your garden for a long time! Composed of a plancha, a grill with retractable flames and a fryer, this kitchen will enable you to cook tasty dishes! This was the only BBQ I could find online for my grandson. He was delighted with the product but we wished we could have found one with drawer storage for his plates, cutlery and cups etc., We saw one recently in the USA which would have been perfect but unfortunately no-one in the UK seems to do this type of product. all in all he is happy with the BBQ and has to have a box at the side for his cutlery and plates etc., I bought a playhouse kitchen add on. One of the parts arrived damaged and it has taken 2 months and I am still chasing for a new part.

Categories

Let’s face it, once the sun comes out there’s nothing quite like firing up the barbecue and cooking up a storm for family and friends! And now with the Smoby Toy Barbecue Grill BBQ Kid's Play Set, kid’s can safely enjoy firing up a pretend barbecue of their own whilst mum and dad cook away on the real thing! Comes with a variety of fun accessories & has pretend plastic flames on the grill! I had a great experience with the company. All was sent on time. And if any help was requiered they where more than happy to help. Around forty accessories are included, including food (french fries, hamburger, skewers, salad...), and utensils (barbecue tongs, firelighter, cutlery, plates, chopping board...).

Your experience with Other Toys: You’ll no doubt have some history with buying Other Toys, and you may have even bought products from the same brand, Smoby, use this information to your advantage. You’ll probably have a good idea of how good the quality of the product was and any faults or floors you remember from it. My experience: product is basically fine but quality control and customer service at Smoby Toys is very poor. Description: Smoby SMOBY BBQ Your child can rustle up a pretend treat with this fabulous toy BBQ. Designed to look just like the real thing, they can let their imagination run wild at the grill as they make tasty toy burgers and sausages. It includes17 plastic accessories including 4 BBQ utensils and a variety of plastic food, ensuring this fun set is ideal for encouraging their imagination. Role Play Type: Cooking Warning Message: Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years I bought Smoby Toys Cars 3 Workbench for my four year old. We put it together and the build was fine. However there was one bag of parts missing from the box. I wrote to Smoby Toys customer service in UK with the part number of the missing items. No response. I wrote again. No response. The kitchen grows up with you thanks to its removable baseboards, which increase the height of the countertop by 6cm!Price: It probably sounds obvious, but there are links to the price you pay and the quality of a product. Try and set your expectations for the quality based on your budget. You wouldn’t expect a Rolls-Royce for the price of a Fiesta so bear this in mind when shopping. We provide some of THE best outdoor toys for your kids. Our specialty is super fun ride on cars with all the fun things, like fancy lights and noises, and a very helpful parental remote. As you’d expect with a lot of products, quality is a very important factor for choosing products in the “Other Toys” category. But it’s even more important to consider and get a feel for quality when you’re buying online because you aren’t given the benefit of being able to see and try the item for yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment