276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse, Bluetooth or 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with USB Unifying Receiver, 1000 DPI Any Surface Laser Tracking, Amazon version, PC / Mac / Laptop - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you install Logitech options, you can install predefined app-specific settings that will adapt the mouse button behavior to the selected applications. The LED blinks slowly until fully charged, when it is lit steadily. (The LED shuts off when you remove the cable.) When you scroll in Ratchet mode, you can adjust the feel of your scroll wheel on the “Point & Scroll” tab in Logitech Options. Building and editing workflows is simple and intuitive, and you can export and import actions to share them across devices. Using a Smart Action does disable the normal function of the button it's assigned to, but actions are easily toggled or enabled and disabled within Options+. Smart Actions will also be compatible with other Logitech devices that use the software. This is done with a two-button combination: Press and hold one of the side buttons and scroll with the wheel simultaneously.

To connect your mouse to your computer press the Easy-Switch™ button for 3 seconds. When it blinks fast it means it's in discoverable mode.Your mouse buttons can be assigned to perform different functions for different applications. For instance, you can assign the side buttons to control volume in Spotify, copy/paste in Microsoft Excel, or undo/redo in Adobe Photoshop. The metal scroll wheel is a real bonus. Logitech boasts that the optical sensor will work on any surface and I have to agree. The Anywhere 3 functioned perfectly on a glass table and a desk with a highly reflective white top. If you are out and about and don’t want to carry a mouse mat, this level of surface tolerance is very handy. Also in the Logitech Options software is Flow, which lets you move your cursor from one computer screen to the next and even copy and paste or send files between computers. Setup was super easy; within minutes, I was moving my cursor between an Dell XPS 15 work laptop and the HP EliteBook 840 I'm currently reviewing. All you have to do is pair the mouse to both computers and open the Options software. Logitech MX Anywhere 3: Buttons and customization If you want more advanced functionality, you can assign the top button of the mouse to be the “Gesture Button”. This will transform your top button into a powerful multi-function button allowing you to use gestures for desktop navigation, app management, pan, zoom, and more.

NOTE: The horizontal scroll is ON by default in your Logitech Options software. You can customize this feature in the Point & Scroll tab in Logitech Options. We've converted this review to Test Bench 1.2. This update simplifies our Weight test and expands on our CPI test from Test Bench 1.1, resulting in changes to test results in both sections. For more details, you can see our complete changelog here. The figure below shows gesture sets available for managing windows in Windows (7, 8, or later) and Mac OS X (10.8 or later).

Customer reviews

After two hours editing spreadsheets with the Logitech, my right hand started to feel a bit jittery, something that stopped when I switched to a larger mouse. To be fair, this is the inevitable side effect of a compact design and the Anywhere 3 is still the most comfortable compact mouse I’ve ever used. Logitech MX Anywhere 3 review: Should you buy one? Connecting to my laptop with the USB receiver was effortless; I just wish Logitech found a place to store the dongle in the mouse. There is no integrated USB storage, so be careful not to lose the receiver when you unplug it from your device. Logitech MX Anywhere 3 features Options+ is Logitech’s go-to customization software for all its recent gear, available in both Mac and Windows flavors. In addition to the customization you'd expect such as button assignments and scroll wheel speed, it also offers Logitech's Flow feature, which lets you move between computers (and even operating systems) while dragging files along with you. We've added a link to the newly-reviewed Logitech M240 in this review's Additional Buttons section. Connect one end of the provided charging cable to the USB-C port on the mouse and the other end to a USB power source.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment