276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Potato: Baked, Mashed, Roast, Fried - Over 100 Recipes Celebrating Potatoes

£11.5£23.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kylie Jenner names which sister is the closest to daughter Stormi... and even calls her a 'second mother' to everyone including herself

But before all that James has his latest book, Potato, to promote which follows his 2021 bestselling cookbook, entitled Butter and – you guessed it – is all about the humble spud.

Subscribe

The potato is just so versatile,’ explains James who says he learnt a lot about the ingredient after taking on the sinking SpudULike chain with Ronnie Bartlett, of Scottish-based potato company Albert Bartlett, in 2021. ‘You can’t get much better than a baked potato with a little bit of butter and salt,’ he says. ‘Marabel are the best baked potatoes, it’s almost like you’re tasting double cream in the middle.’ Kevin McCloud reveals husband who appears in upcoming series of Grand Designs died during the project

Tiffany Haddish 'regrets' her DUI arrest scandal and knows she made a 'mistake' (despite laughing it off in public statement) How Grace Dent overcame family tragedies to take part in I'm A Celeb before sensationally quitting show when she reached breaking point Inside the Queen's last days at Balmoral: How late monarch refused to let Charles take over to make Liz Truss PM, telling aides 'it's MY job' - and family members each got to spend a private moment alone with her after she slipped away Dua Lipa 'will embark on her first stadium tour next year' after huge success of her Future Nostalgia roadshow: 'She's going to be everywhere in 2024' For James has decided to pimp up the fillings of the classic spud for his collaboration with potato giant Albert Bartlett for this new, reinvented version of the SpudULike brand.I put it down to my Covid jab but the doctor said the sugary drinks weren’t doing me any good. So I drank water instead and it’s 2st gone, bang. My skin’s better, my eyes are better, and my sense of taste is better.’

Prince Andrew lookalikes are revealed in TWO dramas retelling the story of his Newsnight interview - but this time it's Emily Maitlis who's scooped! Suranne Jones turns heads in a dazzling suit as she joins co-star Rose Leslie at the BBC's Vigil season two screening in London Maureen Nolan, 69, forced to continue working after she and her singing sisters were 'ripped off' and lost MILLIONS: 'We were young and naive' Kanye West sings anti-Semitic song Vultures with the lyrics 'I just f***ed a Jewish b****' on stage with Lil Durk and Ty Dolla Sign in Dubai The REAL reason why Grace Dent QUIT I'm A Celeb: Food critic, 50, reached breaking point after being voted for a trialAmong many other things, their final editincludes samosas, Arbroath Smokie Scotch eggs, tartiflette, bunny chow, cheesy potato waffles and coquilles St Jacques, with dishes that range from very fancy to unsophisticated comfort food. Omid Scobie takes aim at 'cold' Kate in first bombshells from new book as it's released in Australia: Biographer claims Princess 'ignored Meghan's cries for help and 'jokingly shivered' at the mention of her sister-in-law's name Princess Andre breaks silence on her seventh sibling as dad Peter prepares to welcome a new baby with wife Emily Strictly's Bobby Brazier reveals his heartbreaking two-word tribute to his late mother Jade Goody after leaving viewers in tears with dance

And yet, here I am, in the vast expanses of The Orient food court at the Trafford Centre staring at the gleaming new SpudULike by James Martin concession, pondering how on earth the celeb chef can put a new foodie spin on the classic carb treat. Talk about the world's best job! A DOUGHNUT SCIENTIST reveals how she is creating a healthier future for bakery... You have a bit of a life choice to make. You're not as you're not as movable as you were when you were 20,” he says. “I just chilled out and went to my mate’s restaurant. No parties”.Antiques Roadshow guest leaves expert SPEECHLESS as he produces Dolly the cloned sheep's fleece before discovering it's HUGE value Omid Scobie accusesPrince Edward and Sophie of 'a royal screw up' - and claims their remarks in the wake of Harry and Meghan's Oprah interview made them seem 'casually bigoted' The embodiment of field-to-fork cooking, this superstar of the food world is showcased by James in a wealth of imaginative recipes that you'll want to cook again and again. Ex-boyfriend of Real Housewives star Luann de Lesseps is sued by New York Times reporter who claims the trainer plied her with alcohol and raped her

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment