276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Warrior

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Glennon is a sought-after public speaker, and her work has been featured on The TODAY Show, The Talk , OWN, and NPR; in The New York Times , Ladies’ Home Journal, Glamour , Family Circle , Parents Magazine, Newsweek , Woman’s Day , and The Huffington Post ; and in other television and print outlets.

Love Warrior is a gorgeous and inspiring account of how we are born to be warriors: strong, powerful and brave; able to confront the pain and claim the love that exists for us all. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file.If the miners didn’t leave fast enough, the canary would die and, not much later, so would the miners. Then she walks into the bathroom, locks the door, leans over the toilet, and vomits up all of the ice cream. My leather baby book with Glennon branded on the front is one long poem written by my father and filled with pictures of my tender-faced mother holding my pink, flaky, braceleted hand. She is also the creator and president of Together Rising, a nonprofit organization that has raised close to five million dollars for families around the world through its Love Flash Mobs, which have revolutionized online giving. It was dangerous work because there were deadly, invisible toxins in the mines, but the miners’ bodies weren’t sensitive enough to register the poison.

Melton ably articulates this desire to hide we’ve all experienced, and gives reflective readers the opportunity to consider how they might be hiding in various behaviors or identities. Her story about the resurrection of her marriage (a tale of a woman daring to come into her body, and a man daring to come into his mind, and the two of them daring — with outrageous courage — to trust each other) is something beyond merely inspirational; it is epic.One helpful aspect is Melton’s analysis of how addictions and other unhealthy behaviors are often means of hiding and self-protection.

The message that leads her back to her husband, to listen to her body, may in fact lead her away from him.We'll get back to my wedding day and all the terrible magic that followed, but for now, let's begin at the beginning. My childhood beauty is apparent in pictures: golden brown ringlets to my waist, porcelain skin, a smile as wide as the horizon, and bright hazel eyes. But it doesn’t spare any details on just how difficult of a process it can be to learn to reconnect with yourself. This astonishing memoir reveals how our ideals of masculinity and femininity can make it impossible for a man and a woman to truly know one another—and it captures the beauty that unfolds when one couple commits to unlearning everything they’ve been taught so that they can finally, after thirteen years of marriage, commit to living true—true to themselves and to each other. If you don’t want to hear other people’s opinions about your business, then a good suggestion is to keep that business to yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment