276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Lost Metal: A Mistborn Novel

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 2014, Sanderson revealed the tentative title of the fourth and final book of the Wax and Wayne series as The Lost Metal. He is a Twinborn with the Allomantic ability to Push metals and the Feruchemical ability to increase or decrease his weight. I also liked the atomic weaponry parallels, and the way the book shows us the very real fear that inspires. Running away from Mysterious Suited Figures, getting caught, and it all being because they needed to discuss his finances, was so very Wayne. But it seemed the people she was hunting had found it closed too—there were a bunch of marks along one edge.

At least she’d had the foresight to wear a uniform with trousers today, along with knee-high leather work boots. Wrong Context Magic: The Scadrians get their first exposure to forgery, AonDor, and the aetherbound, invested arts that originate in other worlds. She had curly dark hair and a traditional robe; Wax thought he’d known her in the Village, but it could have been her sister, and he’d never come up with a good way to ask. Long-barreled and weighty, they had been designed by Ranette to look menacing—but they had two safeties and were unloaded. All novels given here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge.Wayne’s healing abilities were extraordinary—but it was still possible for him to take so much damage he couldn’t heal. Sex God: MeLaan tells Wayne that, even in her immortal lifetime, sex with him was the best she had ever had.

Six years following The Bands of Mourning, Waxillium Ladrian has retired from his lawman career, and Wayne has become a full constable in Elendel law enforcement, serving under Marasi who has been promoted to detective. In the aftermath, Kelsier and Harmony debate about whether Harmony should introduce technology to the people or not, and Wax lives happily with Steris and his children. They crept the final distance, then peeked around the corner and were rewarded by the exact sight she’d been hoping for: a pair of men in vests and hats only a few feet away, playing cards on an overturned box.Fascinating worldbuilding and magic-system work that displays the amount of thought that went into both. Wayne held up the lantern, and one didn’t need a keen detective’s eye to see the door had been used recently. But for casual fans, I worry that they’re going to be confused, or feel as if they’re missing out on things. Wax and Wayne have a buddy vibe that’s top tier, and Steris is on the tippy top of my changed-my-initial-opinion-about-this-character list. Other kids were scared of mistwraiths, but Wayne figured they just didn’t know how to negotiate properly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment