276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Führer's Prophecy (The Reich Trilogy)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are, though, always one step behind and it will all come down to the wire in a breath-taking showdown pitting Franklin’s forces against the Israeli national intelligence agency, Mossad. Linkedin set this cookie to store information about the time a sync took place with the lms_analytics cookie.

Martin Bormann is a key figure in the book and the arch manipulator behind the masterplan to land Hitler’s grandson in the White House.

For Vargas, stopping Franklin is as much personal as professional. He is still reeling from the loss of his Jewish wife 13 years before, whose grandfather had been one of the hundreds of thousands of Jews forced to flee Nazi Germany. The fact that this actually happened makes it all the more distressing and adds extra force to the diabolic nature of Hitler’s fictional descendant. And in an example of Klein’s clever blending of fact and fiction we see – in tragic detail – the origins of Franklin’s super drug, with Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, the ‘Angel of Death’, conducting cruel experiments on female inmates of dreaded concentration camp Auschwitz.

For The Counterfeit Candidate, I created a fictional account of Hitler’s escape from Berlin, involving a perilous night-time drive through enemy lines from Berlin to the coastal port of Kiel ,set on the north-west coast of Germany. Then a seven-week sea passage on a dilapidated cargo boat, transports the Fuhrer, Eva Braun and Hitler’s personal secretary, Martin Bormann to the Argentine port of Rio Gallegos. The location I chose for their new life, El Calafate in the province of Santa Cruz, in Patagonia, is a real town. Brian Klein counts his former Top Gear colleague Jeremy Clarkson among his army of fans. The two are pictured here at the book launch for The Counterfeit Candidate.This he now plans to release into Israel’s water supply so that the Jewish race will, in effect, be wiped out over the course of a few generations. A. My favourite thrillers have great stories and plot twists but are always believable as well as having strong characters. A. I’ve been massively surprised by the response to my first novel which thousands of people appear to have enjoyed. I never imagined such a positive reaction. The Führer’s Prophecy is the second part of The Reich Trilogy, following bestselling thriller The Counterfeit Candidate. With this explosive sequel, author Brian Klein has cemented his position as Britain’s most exciting thriller writer.

YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface. Q. You have worked with many celebrities as an award-winning TV director, such as Jeremy Clarkson. How have they reacted to your new-found fame as an author? The Führer’s Prophecy is the hotly anticipated sequel to one of 2021’s bestselling thrillers, The Counterfeit Candidate. These sections uncover the foundations of the main story, where we learn of Hitler’s speech at the Reichstag in January 1939 announcing his ambition to wipe out the Jewish people, which came to be known as ‘The Führer’s Prophecy’.Q. You are a big fan of thrillers. How do you think reading widely in this genre has benefitted your own writing? Q. When you have completed The Reich Trilogy, will you continue to write exclusively in the thriller genre, or are you tempted to try another genre? New Relic uses this cookie to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor session counts for an application. They are the definitive due you will love to hate, and you’ll be rooting for their comeuppance while cheering on Vargas and Hembury every step of the way. CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment