276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Flashing Blade: The Complete Series [1967] [DVD]

£6.345£12.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And in the end: Stand to attention and hope he doesn't notice you. It's Sinister's Anthem - 'Glory To The Leader For He Is So Much Better Then Us And His Eyepatch Is Nice And Shiny.' Produced by Hardwire.... And Bob learns a harsh lesson about being careful what you wish for as Siobhan joins him and Steve to review 'The Rings Of Akhenaten. Pity poor Adric.... Plus we launch our 'Design A Quark' competition. What would the Quarks look like if they came to the New Series? The Flashing Blade known as: Le Chevalier Tempête in France, was a French television serial made in the late 1960s. Sin and Sio look at stuff! Like Day of the Doctor. In depth analysis follows. On a different podcast, let's be honest here...

I'd fond memories of watching this English dubbed international mainly French co-production 12 parter on the BBC during 1969 and repeat showings in the early '70's. Well those memories are still intact after just watching the complete DVD version, although my over-riding wonder is: how on Earth did I follow all the plot twists and turns when I was 10?The liberation of the castle is the key to the intended truce, and there are those within the opposing ranks – most notably the devious Don Alonso (Mario Pilar) – who will do anything in their power to prevent the agreement from taking place.

And in the end, Sylv is all of 7 inches, and you get to know how to identify Generals in war films.... We warned you we were looking at shows from around the world that were shown as part of kids TV schedules during summer holidays. Have a review of The Bells Of St. John. Have one of The Scorchies! OOH! Have one of The Rosemarriners! Anyway, young Adric and Steve chat about two companion thingies, Mastermind and The Alchemists, in a futile game of catch up with Big FinishBIG Show! Davies and Siobhan review 'The Life And Scandalous Times Of John Nathan-Turner'. Davies and Doctor Sinister look at Big Finish's 'Seeds Of War'. Clapperboard 1 9 7 2 - 1 9 8 2 (UK) 483 x 30 minute episodes Clapperboard debuted in 1972 and provided…

It's the turn of Mr. Doctor David Tennant Sir. There may be Fear Her. Or not. Let's be honest here, no way on Bod's grey Earth will Siobhan allow that show on HER show.

I stripped off and let’s say not everyone was looking me in the eye,” he said. Read More Related Articles

Anyway, Sinister and Siobhan look at the forthcoming dvd releases of The Ice Warriors and Scream of the Shalka. Oh, and did anything get announced while we were away?The Flashing Blade (Le Chevalier Tempête) is a French television serial made in the late 1960s, which was broadcast in the UK on BBC children's television during the 1960s, with several re-runs in the 1970s. The Green Death, The Tenth Planet (and Regeneration set), The Dalek Movie Blu Rays and the Speahead From Space Blu ray. Several cast members from The Flashing Blade appeared in similar serialised action productions for French children's TV. Desert Crusader was virtually identical to The Flashing Blade but set in 12th-century Palestine during the Third Crusade. The Aeronauts was set in the present day and featured a couple of daring French Air Force Mirage fighter pilots. Description: This is a lighthearted show normally about Doctor Who, but often spins off, uncontrolled, into all sort of other realms. Join Siobhan Gallichan along with Steve/Bob/Viki/Kevin/Sinister* as they fumble around the worlds of BBC Television's best show. *delete as applicable He’s won around 80 national and international awards, is in the prestigious Radio Academy Hall of Fame, but one of Night Owls star Alan Robson’s best known titles is - the flashing blade.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment