276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Food for Life: The New Science of Eating Well, by the #1 bestselling author of SPOON-FED

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Being fairly well read on the subject although definitely a laywoman, I knew the basics, so this was great for deepening my knowledge and I’m glad I bought a hard copy as I’m sure I’ll be dipping back into it.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. He explores various important topics such as the impact of food on the environment, fraudulent practices in the food industry, allergies, and misleading labels. Animal domestication led to a dramatic reduction in the number of wild animals on the planet and as the manure breaks down, it releases gases like methane, ammonia, and carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, which add to the problem of climate change. Empowering and practical, Food for Life is nothing less than a new approach to how to eat - for our health and the health of the planet. This feature allows quick access to specific information about different foods, their nutritional content, and other relevant details.Bestselling author and scientist Tim Spector offers clear answers in this definitive, easy-to-follow guide to the new science of eating well. In this review, we will take a closer look at ‘Food for Life’ and figure out how different our organisms are when it comes to nutrition and why what works for one, can be useless or harmful to another. Food for Life is a thought provoking book on all aspects of our eating lives from nutrition to environmental consequences of our choices.

Another book by Tim Spector going into quite a lot of detail in specific foods, ways to eat better, sustainability, how food is sourced and its effect on the microbiome.Food is our greatest ally for good health, but the question of what to eat in the age of ultra-processed food has never seemed so complicated.

Treat this less like relaxed, casual reading, and more like a sort of reference for tips on how to make food choices. He constantly mentions many people get different results and will occasionally give averaged results as well as his own.

Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment