276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creatures Of The Night

£144.995£289.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While I appreciate the concept of making it look like a newspaper, the paper in super thin and I feel like every time I pick it up, I could damage it. disc) – I didn’t hear a lot of difference between this remix and the other versions of the album I have. While it’s cool to hear Keep Me Coming and War Machine played live, you can tell in some of the recordings that KISS is playing to empty arenas.

CDs 4 and 5 highlight 26 incredible, soundboard live recordings from the Creatures ‘82/’83 Tour and 7 super rare tour sound effects, all recorded and archived by the Creatures Tour sound engineer Harry Witz. Creatures Tour Live 82/83 – Comes in cardboard digipak that features a group shot of the lineup including Vinnie Vincent. Demos and Outtakes – Comes in cardboard digipak that replicates the Master Reel boxes of the original Creatures demos. The sound quality is on par with the latest Off The Soundboard release Live in Des Moines, but it comes across as vintage and raw. Creatures of The Night 1982 Press Kit featuring 8 x 10 press photo and Creatures Band Press Bio Sheet – Pretty cool reproduction of the actual press release and folder.I’m struggling whether to keep these collectables in their packages or rip them open because they are so cool! While the sleeves themselves have cool artwork, I wished they came in traditional plastic cases as these seem delicate and could be prone to damage. If you are a KISS fan and are on the fence about getting this box set, just go ahead and "pull the trigger"!

This set is awesome EXCEPT for some reason the mastering on the Blu-Ray has been botched and the volume is very low, to the point where you have to turn your system's volume up absurdly high to get a normal level out of it. Creatures of the Night (40th Anniversary Remastered Edition) – Comes in cardboard digipak that replicates the original inner sleeve.Includes 80 page hardbound LP-sized book; replica 10th Anniversary Creatures tour program; Creatures Of The Night promotional pamphlet with various posters, photos, stickers, stage drawings, ticket, backstage pass; blue paper folder embossed with KISS logo containing drawings of individual band members and Gotham Rock City News newspaper-style insert describing album and recording; iron-on patch; packet of 4 pin buttons; packet of 5 guitar picks. Stage Drawings – One of these is a neat doodle of the stage concept from Gene with several notes in the margins.

The Creatures Of The Night 40th anniversary Super Deluxe boasts 103 total tracks with 75 tracks being unreleased. Unfortunately, I don’t currently have the proper set up to play the Atmos mix of this album, but I was surprised to find out the Blu - Ray includes the complete “I Love It Loud” music video!CDs 2 and 3 features 34 demos, rarities and outtakes including unreleased gems like “Deadly Weapon (Penny Lane Demo),” “Not For The Innocent (Demo)” and “Betrayed (Outtake). I've recently purchased the Half-Speed vinyl remaster and prefer this version but comparing vinyl to compact disc is like comparing apples to oranges! Glow-In-The-Dark Guitar Picks – These would be great to display as they look really cool in a dark room! It crushed fans’ expectations with a huge, back to rock sound and has become a fan favorite, a cult-classic. Gotham Rock City News Volume 2 Newspaper –Track-By-Track Interviews - This is where they decided to put the in-depth liner notes about the album tracks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment