276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Steelbook Collection [Theatrical and [4K Ultra HD] [2001] [Region Free]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finally, The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition box set followed on Blu-ray Disc a year later, in 2011, complete with both The Appendices and Costa Botes content. ( Reviewed here.) LOTR: The Return of the King Extended Edition P1- Danish, Dutch, English SDH, Finnish, French, German SDH, Italian-F, Italian SDH, Korean, Norwegian, Latin Spanish, Swedish, Cantonese , Polish, Thai, Greek, Castilian Spanish, Czech, Complex Chinese

Lord of the Rings 4K Steelbook Arrives : r/Steelbooks - Reddit Lord of the Rings 4K Steelbook Arrives : r/Steelbooks - Reddit

Audio on the Extended Blu-rays is available in English Dolby Atmos (7.1 Dolby TrueHD compatible), French 6.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, and Polish Lektor 5.1 Dolby Digital, with optional subtitles available in English for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, French, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, and Swedish. It appears that there are also subtitles for the commentaries in English, French, Dutch, and Korean. Again… quality-wise, these Atmos mixes are identical to those found on the previously-reviewed 4K UHD release. Available in 4K for the very first time, the arrival of the two Middle-earth trilogies in the UHD format will fill the gaps in the movie libraries of legions of film fans who still hanker after the physical medium for their collections.LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition P2- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English SDH, Finnish, French, Castilian Spanish-F, Castilian Spanish, Greek, Thai, Polish, Swedish, Latin Spanish, Norwegian, Korean, Italian SDH, German SDH, Complex Chinese, Cantonese Add in a load more location-hopping, and along the way, there’s clearly a spark between Arondir ( Ismael Cruz Cordova) and Bronwyn ( Nazanin Boniadi), while Robert Aramayo – as Elrond – acts like an even more miserable Colin Firth, a bunch of strong – and faked – Manchester and Yorkshire accents, a trip on a ship, and I had absolutely no idea what was going on. if you do some googling you will see that he really wanted to do an epic Blu ray set, and Warner (for some stupid reason) wanted nothing to do with it. (this was before he did The Hobbit Trilogy) So I think if ye still plans to do this - it would include the Hobbit movies and be the Ultimate Middle Earth MegaSet. Meanwhile, while The Hobbit films had a more troubled production history, aren’t quite as faithful to their source material, and tend to feel a little more padded in their Extended form, they’re still enjoyable and provide a strong narrative foundation for the earlier films (set later in the vast and detailed history of Middle-Earth). With the introduction of Blu-ray in 2007, New Line and Warner Bros released the theatrical versions of The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King in high-definition in 2010 in The Motion Picture Trilogy box set. ( Reviewed here.)

The Lord of The Rings - Trilogy 4K Ultra HD (Steelbook

Please Note: A different opinion regarding the presentations is shared in the final thoughts section of the review. The 4K disc as "premium" as high gloss, spot gloss, or high-print-quality matte steelbooks. One can notice subtle paint streaks on the art and the As for the discs: Blu-ray.com colleague Randy Miller III was impressed with each presentation in the collection and highly recommends the 4K Extended Edition Blu-ray releases, I noticed more detail in the Blu-ray presentations – and the transfers appeared more naturally filmic (with Obviously, and like many of you who are enthusiastic fans of these films, I personally own most or all of the above—which collectively take up an entire row on my video library here at The Bits’ HQ.

Now, if I followed things properly – and I might not have done – they all headed off to Forodwaith after many centuries, and so I don’t understand how Galadriel ( Morfydd Clark, in adult form, who’s also been in Crawl and 2020’s Dracula series) is still alive at that point, but then it’s fantasy fiction, so don’t try to take it seriously. King. For the steelbook editions, each steelbook is tinted as such on the outer art (and inner art as well).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment