276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eono Microfibre Towel, Perfect Sports Towel, Travel Towel, Swimming Towel and Beach Towel, Fast Drying - Super Absorbent - Ultra Compact, Great for Camping, Gym, Beach and Swimming

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The wonderful thing about the Eono Microfibre Towel is that it is so compact, that you can get an extra-large size and still have lots of room in your gym bag.

Eono Microfibre Towel Gear Review (Is it any good?)

They are ideal for the beach, trekking, and camping towels since they come in three sizes (30x60cm, 50x100cm, 70x140cm, 90x180cm, and 100x200cm). It also comes with a soft, zipped EVA case, so you can put it away without getting everything else in your luggage wet if you’re on the road. Eco-friendly microfibre that is free of hazardous additives, hypoallergenic, and antibacterial. Long-lasting softness and durability. Now, even if you don‘t believe me and think that all of this is nonsense, then let me ask you the following question: you spend a lot of money for the softest, most absorbent towels on the market, so why would and should you risk your towels by saving a few pennies during the laundering process of those towels and risk a decrease in performance over time? Because if you calculate the costs per wash, it really is just a few pennies.

Tumble drying microfibre towels is a controversial topic, as some manufacturers say you can with their towels, and some say you can’t. This once again boils down to the different polyester and polyamid mixes that exist. In general and on a broad level, you can tumble dry microfibres if you don’t use a setting with too much heat. Once again, microfibre actually can melt with too much heat, so keep the temperature settings of your tumble dryer on a low level and you should be fine. The towel microfibres claim to be “antibacterial” which is a great boost when drying off after using a public pool. When I first touched it, I was instantly reminded of the cloths you get for cleaning glasses. It has a soft leather and smooth feel.

Best microfibre travel towels 2022: Lightweight and fast

The Eono Microfibre Towel comes in the same size as my previous cotton towels, but takes up a fraction of the space. Safe odor-resisting technology prevents bacterial development, keeping towels fresher between washes. Product Features of Econo Microfiber Towel: So, I would suggest to at least separate your microfibre towels according to the following categories:

The reason for this discrepancy is that some microfibres are “more equal than others”. Remember when I told you above that microfibre is a synthetic material made of polyester and polyamid (nylon). However, there are differing mixing ratios between those two materials. The share of polyester is pretty much always higher than the share of polyamid, but the share of the polyamid usually ranges between 10% and 30%. In general, the higher the share of polyamid is, the higher the quality of the microfibre is, meaning it’s plusher, softer and more absorbent. However, a higher share of polyamid also means that such towels need a bit more care to keep up their qualities. And that’s exactly why microfibre towels with a 70/30 mix usually need to be washed either cold or at 30 degrees max, whereas the more usually used 80/20 (and the rarer used 90/10) mix can be washed at up to 60 degrees. That’s why I said that the safest method to wash towels at the right temperature setting is to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations. A California native, Ana Pereira is a writer by trade and inspired by earthly exploration and introspection. Her travels took her many places: the Latin Americas, the Middle East, the islands of the South Pacific, and across Europe. Eventually, all vagabonds must seek further for that dreaded stability.

Eono Microfiber Towel - Perfect Sports Towel | Maskura |Best Eono Microfiber Towel - Perfect Sports Towel | Maskura |Best

Being a microfibre towel, it takes up a fraction of the space in my swim bag compared to my large cotton towels. I should point out that the materials used in the Eono Microfibre Towel are listed as Polyester and Polyamide, which are typically completely synthetic and not made from animals. This makes it suitable for vegans.I have a very distinctive meaning about cleaning and washing microfibre towels, mitts, or applicators. And I will do my best to explain my opinion in the following. The Eono Microfibre Towel has a soft and smooth feel. It is described by the manufacturer as a high-quality soft suede microfibre.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment