276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brockmans Orange Kiss Gin crafted with triple sec & Valencia oranges, 70cl abv 40%

£15.275£30.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brockmans Gin is slowly distilled in a 100 year old traditional copper still, where they can capture the heart of the gin distillation. THE PRODUCT AND ALLERGEN INFORMATION PROVIDED HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY THE PRODUCER/MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS. The distillery went to the trouble of making its own triple sec, which it uses as a botanical here alongside Valencia oranges, juniper, almond oil, and coriander. Overall a well-balanced medley of powerful herbal and spicy notes with the traditional London dry juniper and cassia. For off shore and some Highlands destinations we will most likely use Parcelforce or Royal Mail and it may take a day or two longer to reach you.

Perfect for sipping neat, or in a refreshing cocktail, Orange Kiss is the embodiment of sunset in a glass; it’s warm, rich, and vibrant flavours will transport you to a sensational sunset moment.It's lovely and wonderfully refreshing with just the right hint of citrusy orange - not at all too sweet like a lot of flavoured gins can be.

I had seen the beautiful sunset photography of Brockmans Orange Kiss on Instagram and I just had to try it. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process. Really impressed by the look of the bottle and what's inside is even nicer - We cracked this open last night with some mediterranean tonic and absolutely loved it! Before immersing herself in the world of spirits journalism, Candie has been many things: a bartender, a literary journal editor, an English teacher — and even a poet.Für mich gehört dieser Gin in meine Top5 (daunter unter andrem Parson Sunny, Konkani, Dreyberg red berry, Malfy (sowohl Blutorange als auch Amarena)). Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment