276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Female Factor: Making women’s health count – and what it means for you (The Food Medic)

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This bold, comprehensive guide to understanding women’s health shakes up the narrative for women of all ages. If you enjoyed the book and support my work I would be so grateful for your vote - let's put female health to the top of the agenda [finally!

Our Adult Fiction Books, Range includes Classics Novels, Comic Books, Crime, Thriller, Mystery Novels, General Fiction, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction and War. I realised that our current model of male- centric medicine meant that women were understudied, underdiagnosed, misdiagnosed and undertreated. Dr Hazel Wallace BSc MSc MBBCh on Instagram: "THE FOOD MEDIC MEMBERSHIP IS HERE 🎉 In 2023, we asked ourselves how we could do better, expand our offering, and continue to provide expert-led articles, masterclasses, and recipes, to help you to become the healthiest version of you! Having read the Kindle edition, I do hope to purchase a couple of physical copies when in England next week, for my daughter and a couple of friends who will have missed the marketing!The day after we have posted your mail, it usually takes three more days to reach Western Europe, five days to Eastern Europe and seven days to the rest of the world.

I wrote The Female Factor during a pandemic, several lockdowns and Covid shifts so to be able to finally hold a copy and celebrate with some of my close friends, family and colleagues was just so so special - and trust me when I say, I made the most of every moment.

He is a senior clinical lecturer at the University of Sunderland School of Medicine and was formerly at Imperial College London. Thank you Hazel for gathering so many stats and facts/figures which I appreciate are difficult to find for women. Approx 50% of the book is recipes rather than focusing on female health, I feel the author missed the opportunity to create a fantastic book here. I did enjoy it but I found some parts too simplified and others too scientific (that I would tune out). This book has really helped me to understand the importance of nutrition, movement and sleep which are all things I did not give much consideration for before reading this book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment