276°
Posted 20 hours ago

365 Sex Positions: A New Way Every Day for a Steamy, Erotic Year

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

NOW… I’ve gotta confess — there is one more thing you can do to make sure you’re the best she’s ever had.

9 Foreplay Positions That Are Fun Enough to Be the Main Event

The Cowgirl offers the intimacy of face-to-face intercourse, something that is extremely important for most women. Yab-Yum With a Twist takes a traditional Tantric sex and makes it perfect for the front seat of the car. Instead of having the penetrating partner cross their legs, they’ll sit upright with the receiving partner on their lap. The special part of this position is how close you’ll feel to your partner. Sitting face-to-face and breathing each other’s breath promotes serious romance, no matter where you’re at.Doggy style offers a mind-blowingly erotic view and the penetration is as deep as it gets. You can’t beat it.

Sex Positions - Sexual Position Videos and Pictures Best Sex Positions - Sexual Position Videos and Pictures

You can have her legs spread around yours, or vice versa — do whatever feels most comfortable for you.As with the ‘Sixty Nine’, few people can actually orgasm in this position. This is great if you want to delay ejaculation but not so great if you want to help your woman climax before intercourse.

Seriously Hot Sex Positions That Put You on Top - SheKnows

Why: It may seem elementary, but you get a new point of view. You may learn a new way to "ring your bell," which can help alleviate the frustration many people feel when they can come in only one position. She stands upright with her feet shoulder-width apart. You stand facing her with your feet together. Slightly bend your knees until they are between her legs. Place your hands on her hips or outer thighs and look directly into her eyes. As you enter her with your shaft, pull her closer to you.

The Cowpoke

Some guys find thrusting downwards is more comfortable than the forward-thrusting motion of ‘Doggie style’. Variety is the spice of life, and trying out new sex positions is a great way to get her interested in having sex with you again and again. If you aren’t confident about being able to hit the clitoris properly, this is the position for you. She can help guide your mouth and tongue into the perfect position. Misha Montana : As for traditional cowgirl, I'm an athlete, but I get tired too, and I think there's nothing less attractive than someone who's physically exhausted and just panting and grinding. There are plenty of other power positions that let you take control and make yourself cum.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment