276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ELEMIS Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil, Restoring Night Cream-Oil, 30 ml

£29£58.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

A unique profile, very rich source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and natural vitamin E for smoother, hydrated, healthier looking skin. ELEMIS Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil is a luxurious, skin synchronizing night cream-oil that combines the hydrating power of a moisturizing cream with the protection of an oil.

I love when face products have an appealing scent but isn't strong enough to affect sensitive skin types. Valued for its therapeutic properties, this emollient, lightweight oil protects and conditions the skin. Glam Global UK is a genuine business registered in England under EasyPhones Limited (Company No: 14258059). New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . For over a decade, we have delivered quality service and a relaxing experience to our loyal and ever-growing client base.

This will really change your evening routine and brighten your morning blues, when you see the amazing results! If you love the idea of face oils but hate the feeling of the oil sitting on the skin, this product is perfect for you! I describe it as "creaminess" because doesn't have an oily or greasy texture but it just makes the cream more rich and emollient. The skin follows natural circadian rhythms, creating waves of activity which trigger cells to perform important processes at specific times of the day, with repair and renewal being boosted during the night. I hope to share my skincare journey and experience with products to enable your beauty spending 😉 Sorry, I mean to help you make informed health and beauty purchases.

After using many Elemis products on my travels, I have been very hooked on this advanced skincare range. Some posts may include affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small amount of commission on purchases through my site. The Elemis Peptide4 is the perfect range for those looking for antioxidant rich skincare suitable for those in their 30s/ 40s or younger.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment