276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Wrote a Book About Us

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just complete the prompts and you have a uniquely personal gift that they'll cherish for a long time. This fun gift book contains delightfully designed fill-in-the-blank pages to describe why this person is simply the best.

I received this book as a present from my wife and I have to say it is the best thing I have ever been given in my life. A book that’s as unique as the person you’re gifting it to, letting them know what a great friend they are. Because even if you just tell your story, that story will matter to someone—and you should tell it for them. You can (and should) go through a self-editing step, but you need a professional editor to give it that final polish.She ha traveled the world and lived in many wonderful places — but she believes she belongs most of all in a little house with a large library, someplace where the forest meets the sea. Or you’ll get tired of it a few weeks in because you weren’t expecting the process to last a whole year. But when the book is done, Authors love that it happened, and they’re grateful that they went through the process.

There are probably 500 other people out there who could have taught me the same things, but Cameron is the only one who had a great book I could read, to decide that he was the guy to teach me. Yet, while the opportunity for such public recognition is a career highlight for many people, there are some that don’t want to be recognised at all. Once the algorithm really picks it up, it starts being recommended to people and it snowballs from there.Sweet, fun, and lighthearted, I Wrote a Book About You is designed to be filled out by you and given to someone you like a lot--a spouse, a best friend, a sister, or even an awesome co-worker. If your book looks unprofessional, you will look unprofessional, and you would have been better off not writing a book at all. Many, if not most, dream of writing a book, getting their name on the cover — it’s a credibility thing. It was me and my partners 2 year anniversary a week ago and I bought him this alongside some other bits. Don’t assume you’ll have a super easy time of it and that you already know everything you need to know.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment