276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Quaker Super Goodness Granola Nutri Boost Raspberry and Apple, 400g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Other whole grains found in granola types, like quinoa or teff, contain important amino acids and protein. Please let me know how this recipe turns out for you in the comments! I love hearing from you and hope this granola recipe becomes your new favorite. Dried fruit and nuts also contain antioxidants, like vitamin E, which can lower inflammation in the body. Antioxidants prevent cell damage that can cause serious diseases such as cancer. Here's a sample of nutrition information for a 2/3 cup serving of Quaker® low-fat granola with raisins:

Granolas often contain nuts, seeds and wheat, so can be a bit of a minefield when it comes to allergies. Even if they don't contain these themselves, they might be manufactured alongside other products that do. Improve blood pressure. High-fiber ingredients like oats and flax seeds have been shown to help reduce blood pressure ( 8, 9). Instead, the first few ingredients should be whole foods, such as oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.However, these can supply excess calories. Eating more than the specified portion may lead to unwanted weight gain, increasing your risk of obesity and metabolic disease ( 18).

By the way, you can preserve that freshly baked flavor by storing this granola in the freezer. Just let it warm to room temperature for a few minutes, and enjoy. Although there’s little scientific research on granola itself, common ingredients, including oats, flax seeds, chia seeds, and almonds, are linked to numerous health benefits. Filling and high in fiber What’s more, you should carefully consider serving sizes, which vary from 2 tablespoons (12.5 grams) to 2/3 cup (67 grams). Particularly small serving sizes can be misleading, as you’re likely to consume more than that amount. This recipe is my favorite, go-to granola recipe. Over the years, I’ve played around with it to create a bunch of fun variations. Here they are for inspiration: Next, pour the granola onto your lined baking sheet and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer.

Confirmation

Look for brands with more grains, oats, seeds, and dried fruit, and avoid granola with added sweeteners or honey. Alternatively, you could make your own granola! Portion control is also important to avoid consuming excess calories. It may be helpful to measure out one or two servings first, so you don’t overeat. How to Prepare Granola Isla recommends aiming to make a meal that leaves you feeling satiated (comfortably full) and satisfied (hits the spot). 'Add in some different nutrients, but also textures or flavours to create a satisfying breakfast. I like creamy Greek yoghurt for calcium and protein, and frozen berries or bananas.' Additionally, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recommends limiting sugar intake to 10% of your total daily calories, which equates to about 12 teaspoons (50 grams) of sugar for someone following a 2,000-calorie diet ( 19).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment