276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Business or Pleasure: The fun, flirty and steamy new rom com from the author of The Ex Talk

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, they strike a deal. During the day, they'll work on the book, and at night, she'll school him in the art of satisfaction. She's determined to keep things professional. But when she finally admits to Finn that their night together wasn't as mind-blowing as he thought, he's mortified, and determined to make amends.

Chandler’s struggles to take a risk with her career were understandable and yet they didn’t really grab me.Chandler Cohen is going through a career crisis when she meets a man in a bookstore bar. She has a disappointing one night stand with him, then, unknowingly agrees to become his ghostwriter for his actor, teen drama memoir. Also, Chandler agrees to give Finn intimacy lessons??? Yes please.

A: Finn Walsh is an actor known for his role in a werewolf TV show a decade ago and not much else. Chandler Cohen, my ghostwriter, is an early 30s millennial unsure if she’s navigating adulthood properly, which tends to be a theme in my books. Her friends are more solidified in their jobs than she is, and she feels a bit like she’s being left behind. Rachel Lynn Solomon is an auto-buy author for me, and Business or Pleasure might be her best yet! Chandler and Finn’s story is so vulnerable and hot, and the way Solomon weaves serious, important topics throughout a warm and engaging romance is truly masterful. I already can’t wait to read this book again and again.”— Alicia Thompson, national bestselling author of Love in the Time of Serial KillersThe fun, flirty and steamy new romcom from Rachel Lynn Solomon, author of The Ex Talk and Weather Girl ! If you’ve read that paragraph above, congratulations! You now know more about the book than I did when I started it, and let me tell you…WHAT A RIDE. I had absolutely no clue that I was about to be privy to the most AWKWARD, most LUBRICATED, most HOT N’ READY case of second hand embarrassment a la atrocious one-night stand that’s ever been written. PDF / EPUB File Name: Business_or_Pleasure_-_Rachel_Lynn_Solomon.pdf, Business_or_Pleasure_-_Rachel_Lynn_Solomon.epub

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment